Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Spartan

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone up for squading together and getting the "There is no I in Squad" achievement...? We need 4 people including myself... we will all get in a squad and take turns killing ourselves so that we all respawn on the same person 20 times... (3 kill themselves, all respawn on the person getting achievement, he gets the achievement after 20 respawns, then we switch to the next person... we do this for all 4 of us... Anyone up for it...? Send Friend request if you are... gamertag is I Push Buttons...

Anyone up for squading together and getting the "There is no I in Squad" achievement...? We need 4 people including myself... we will all get in a squad and take turns killing ourselves so that we all respawn on the same person 20 times... (3 kill themselves, all respawn on the person getting achievement, he gets the achievement after 20 respawns, then we switch to the next person... we do this for all 4 of us... Anyone up for it...? Send Friend request if you are... gamertag is I Push Buttons...

I'm in for that one. Th3M0nster is my GT. Add me and leave me a message. I'm typically on from 8pm - 11pm Central Time.

Im up for that one as well....We can also do the flipped jeep exp thing on Oasis if you guys want...my GT is CowntChocula

If you still need someone, send me a message, Lieutenant Dan4.

I've seen someone do the flipped Jeep thing a while back. Looks like they may have fixed it. I heard someone complaing about it in our squad tonight.

Achievement hunting/boosting seems fine to me, but boosting stats and kills? C'mon. Do it the right way.

Stat padding is lame, your dicks won`t be bigger after that.

I completely agree, and this lamers are trying to turn an achievement forum into a cheating whore thread... I don't object to people getting together to help each other out in getting an achiement b/c that is what this website is all about, achieving and helping achieve. But stat padding thats a whole different place, and they should be at least warned for it. Its sad to see someone climb into the top of the leaderboard with hardly no kills, I mean earn your damn exp points don't whore them out in the back of a hunvee... Eitherway, whenever my squad and I see any of those cheating little bastards we simply own them, we lay them out right inside that hunvee, and everyone that sees a traitor in your team should do the same. TK THEM. http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?messageID=3634709

What exactly is stats padding??

Sounds dangerous.

Stat padding is basicly cheating. Is a way to rank up alot of exp points without actually doing anything, Stat padders really bring down the gameplay in a mp game, b/c instead of worrying about your team, communication or objectives, they're worrying about gaining exp points.. the way they do it in BF. Someone drives a hunvee and flips thus the vehicle taking damage while flipped its health will be depleting slowly, the driver quickly switches to the rear spot, and with a powerdrill he start fixing the hunvee, since its health is going to be declining slowly he has time to do endless repairs therefore ranking up so many points, but just CHEATING.

Hey.. I'm looking for anyone who wants to squad play - not necessarily for the achievements - I just want people who will work together as a group. I'm a vet of every battlefield game and I miss having a good squad... Makes things so much easier.

Gamertag: BigCaseOfCrabs

Add me if you're down for some team playing... we'll probably be able to get the squad achievements WITHOUT padding.