$5 Dark Souls (Gold Only)

Merch

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that your reply included Beabert determined that was a lie.

Its only filters it when other people say it.

$5 is too much, maybe if it was $2 cheaper..

Aw come on Barad, you know you want to ;) I will even talk you through the whole thing.

Edited by KillerBEA

It? Your parental controls? :ass

Its called My StayonTarget's Shitty Nickname Filter, and thats funny coming from someone 7 years younger than I am.

That offer I gave Barad goes for you too Target. You get the game and I will talk you through all 120 hours of pure awesomeness.

Only way I'm buying the game is if someone plays with me through the whole thing.

The game isn't full co-op. Just the bosses and the areas surrounding the boss can be co-op'd. Navigation from place to plce is single player or pvp depending on the zone.

Edited by KillerBEA

Its called My StayonTarget's Shitty Nickname Filter, and thats funny coming from someone 7 years younger than I am.

That offer I gave Barad goes for you too Target. You get the game and I will talk you through all 120 hours of pure awesomeness.

The game isn't full co-op. Just the bosses and the areas surrounding the boss can be co-op'd. Navigation from place to plce is single player or pvp depending on the one.

Yeah my friend was telling me this sometime back. If only the game had full co-op and no chat restriction, I'd be on it like a flapjack. I'm too scared to play the game..and RPG's/Dungeon Crawlers are my least favourite genres! :/

Yeah my friend was telling me this sometime back. If only the game had full co-op and no chat restriction, I'd be on it like a flapjack. I'm too scared to play the game.

You can circumvent the chat restriction, by using private chat. Although that means you can only talk to one person at a time. The chat requirement is part Godsend and part Devil Incarnate. It kicks you off the online mode so you never get invaded by the lovely people that inhabit the pvp community, but that means no co-oping boss fights and no personalized messages with advice on the ground. Even if some of them are trolling, a lot of people drop good tips on the ground, especially in certain parts of the game.

You can circumvent the chat restriction, by using private chat. Although that means you can only talk to one person at a time. The chat requirement is part Godsend and part Devil Incarnate. It kicks you off the online mode so you never get invaded by the lovely people that inhabit the pvp community, but that means no co-oping boss fights and no personalized messages with advice on the ground. Even if some of them are trolling, a lot of people drop good tips on the ground, especially in certain parts of the game.

I haven't used private chat in 5 years. Yuck. I'm guessing this isn't the case anymore in Dark Souls 2..

I know you're lying, but suit yourself.

You'd be wasting your time trying to persuade me!

I haven't used private chat in 5 years. Yuck. I'm guessing this isn't the case anymore in Dark Souls 2..

I haven't heard either way about chat restrictions in 2. I know the game will be harder due to your total health taking a temporary 10% hit each time you die, up to 50% of your total health can be blocked off. Its fixed buy regaining your characters humanity with effigys and such. While 2 is more forgiving in some areas, they hurt you where it counts in other areas.

Needless to say I am quite excited for Dark Souls 2, I am going in blind this time. No guides to follow, no friendly advice from my friends that already beat the game. This will be interesting if my determination beats out my lack of actual skill.

Humph....well I tried it once, and hated it. I think KillerBEA talking about it over LIVE persuaded me to get it again...well at least for $5.

Now that I am actually on your live friends list this time Kyle; just invite me to a chat and I can give you all the help you need

But I thought I was on #TeamBelBEAber?

You're pushing it Target

Edited by KillerBEA