Void and Treasure achievement not unlocking.

FPS GLIMMER

You didn't move on to NG+ did you? They only seem to unlock on the first playthrough.

i have a second character on NG and done all 3 invinite Voids!

Did not get the cheevo! When checking my achievements i have a full green bar on it, and there stand something like "will be unlocked"!

The first charakter i´ve played is in NG+, so i believe, there´s a bug/glitch between more characters!

Strange thing was, when i played the 3rd invinite void, i had an immortal Caster in the fire ring, and after a few deaths, there were no enemies around, and i was able to kill the caster! After his death, other enemies spawned, and i got all 3 chests!

I also have replayed the first two voids, and today i try to beat #3 without glitch, maybe it will unlock then!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Infinite void one didn't unlock for me on NG+ going to have to run another character I think :(

Should the achievements app track this ? As in show a% of how many you did like 33% for doing one etc?

Lords doesn't track the achievements like that, it's up to the developers to support in app tracking like that. IIRC Tomb Raider DE also didn't support it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I followed THIS WALKTHROUGH: http://www.trueachievements.com/lords-of-the-fallen-walkthrough.htm?page=1

And I got the VOID achv and the PROVING GROUND achv on my first playthrough.

I *ASSUME* you have to get them all in the same playthrough, since they reset every new playthrough.

Also, per someone above, I do not know if you have to do this all on your first playthrough or not - that doesn't seem right. I'm sure if you get them ALL in one playthrough - even if it's NG+ and NG++..... that it should unlock.

As long and you get them all in 1 game.