Snatch & Grab glitch/nerf

I recently completed the last of the Spec Ops missions on veteran and one of the last ones I wanted to do was Snatch and Grab. I tried it when I first got the game and there was one juggernaut at the start and about seven spawned after collecting the intel, which killed me and my partner several times and made me put the mission down for about 4 months.

The other day when I tried it again there was one juggernaut at the start and that was it. None spawned after we collected the intel. We hung about inside the plane for about 5 minutes waiting for them (as advised by the Rooster Teeth videos) but none turned up. We left the plane, went down to the right and experienced fairly light resistance and got the mission done first time. The light resistance might be because we cleaned up with the interventions before picking up the intel, or might give weight to the glitch side of the argument.

We killed all the enemies before the intel, so it wasn't a matter of limited spawns like you get when you do a flash bang run.

My question is this: Has this mission been nerfed in one of the title updates with the map packs or was I just extremely lucky and got a lucky glitch?

You got lucky, the juggernaut spawning is completely random, seems if you take too long camping in one area and taking enemies out, you get alot that spawn at once, for eg whilst you're in that plane.

Tried doing this one with a friend quite a few times but was difficult to plan a strategy for above reasons, they would just appear all of a sudden, usually after we'd crossed the runway and got towards the last bit

In the end I ran through it in 90 seconds solo on something like my 5th try.

I recently completed the last of the Spec Ops missions on veteran and one of the last ones I wanted to do was Snatch and Grab. I tried it when I first got the game and there was one juggernaut at the start and about seven spawned after collecting the intel, which killed me and my partner several times and made me put the mission down for about 4 months.

The other day when I tried it again there was one juggernaut at the start and that was it. None spawned after we collected the intel. We hung about inside the plane for about 5 minutes waiting for them (as advised by the Rooster Teeth videos) but none turned up. We left the plane, went down to the right and experienced fairly light resistance and got the mission done first time. The light resistance might be because we cleaned up with the interventions before picking up the intel, or might give weight to the glitch side of the argument.

We killed all the enemies before the intel, so it wasn't a matter of limited spawns like you get when you do a flash bang run.

My question is this: Has this mission been nerfed in one of the title updates with the map packs or was I just extremely lucky and got a lucky glitch?

Think you got lucky every time i go in that plane i get 1 to start then they come 2 at a time & if you stay in the plane they just keep coming!

Its my last 1 to do to get all 69 stars & its doing my head in,jump out the plane & just get murdered.

Think you got lucky every time i go in that plane i get 1 to start then they come 2 at a time & if you stay in the plane they just keep coming!

Its my last 1 to do to get all 69 stars & its doing my head in,jump out the plane & just get murdered.

trust me and do a speed run. It may take a decent amount fo tried but it is much easier. look up the vids on youtube on how to do it.

trust me and do a speed run. It may take a decent amount fo tried but it is much easier. look up the vids on youtube on how to do it.

Speed runs have been shown to be very effective it's true, but they're not for everyone. I simply can not do the speed runs of anything.

This video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B62F7V-HKg4]YouTube- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - SpecOps - Snatch & Grab[/ame]

is what I was working off of and I believe there to be a finite number of juggernauts that can spawn, but if you hold them off like this you can clear your path and have an easy break to the end. These guys are good for advise but ti should no way take 60 attempts.

If you can't do a speed run that is . . .

Edit - While this is off topic, my topic, that was to see if this is a glitch or luck or whatever. I've since retried it and not been so lucky so I can vouch for this technique.

Wow I'm glad I'm not the only one whose last Spec Ops mission was this one. My partner and I got ridiculously frustrated, since we'd always get out of the plane and then surprised by a juggernaut that raped us.

I couldn't speak if it got nerfed in a patch, but its possible it was luck, since so many attempts of ours we were in the plane for a while and thought "OK I guess no juggernauts are coming..." and then we'd leave the plane and get attacked by two and lose. We just ended up killing one or two in the plane while we picked off people outside in between, then ran our asses off to the end, not taking any time to rest in the big open area after the plane. When we did that, no juggernauts spawned after we left the plane. We thought it was a miracle...and we graciously accepted it.

Hoo Rah Finally did it this weekend! Did not collect the intel before going into the plane,cleared the people @ the bottom of the plane.Then the intel picks up automatically,from this point did not even wait for the juggernaut to come just legged it! ran up the right hand side throwing flashbangs & grenades to the left of me.took out 1 juggernaut coming at me,up the hill still throwing flash bangs,& run for that fuckin green smoke.........Hoo fucking rah.....now give me that 90g for all 69 stars you bastard! pmsl........Cant explain how it felt from frustration to pure elation!

You got lucky, the juggernaut spawning is completely random, seems if you take too long camping in one area and taking enemies out, you get alot that spawn at once, for eg whilst you're in that plane.

Tried doing this one with a friend quite a few times but was difficult to plan a strategy for above reasons, they would just appear all of a sudden, usually after we'd crossed the runway and got towards the last bit

In the end I ran through it in 90 seconds solo on something like my 5th try.

It's not random spawns, watch a walkthrough.