Episode 3 is available.. but no achievements on xbox.com

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it doesn't say 24 on my console until I load up the game, but they're on Xbox.com now.

Is it possible to just play the chapters where the achievements pop or do you have to rewind and start from the beginning?

Yeah, it doesn't say 24 on my console until I load up the game, but they're on Xbox.com now.

Is it possible to just play the chapters where the achievements pop or do you have to rewind and start from the beginning?

Probably from the beginning seen as you get one for finishing Chapter 1? I may be wrong tho, its worth a second run IMO.

Still not updated for achievements as of about 1:00pm EST today. I completed the whole thing, had all 8 pop, and they showed up, but it was still 16/24 and 200/300. Downloaded my profile and had the 100 GS removed. Will have to re-play. Good episode!

I'm at 300/300 now, and I can confirm I had to clear cache and re-download my profile, and then rewind Episode 3 and replay everything to get them to re-pop.

If it helps, this was ~3pm-5pm, US Eastern time.

Also, when I redownloaded my profile, I noticed that it took a couple minutes for my Xbox One cheeves to add to the number on my 360.

Take care everyone - and good luck with the flimsiness of all this!

===

Also, good grief - great episode!!!

I'm at 300/300 now, and I can confirm I had to clear cache and re-download my profile, and then rewind Episode 3 and replay everything to get them to re-pop.

If it helps, this was ~3pm-5pm, US Eastern time.

Also, when I redownloaded my profile, I noticed that it took a couple minutes for my Xbox One cheeves to add to the number on my 360.

Take care everyone - and good luck with the flimsiness of all this!

===

Also, good grief - great episode!!!

Did you delete your profile only? Also when you replayed the episode did the achievements pop up where they suppose to or did they all pop up at the end of the episode?

Yeah this is getting pretty annoying, i unlocked all the achievements last night when i found out episode three came out, i unlocked all achievements and swtiched to my X1, the gs wasnt updated yet and i waited and wanted to see if it would update, figured it would happen tomorrow and went to bed. Today i signed in and noticed the 100 gs i got from episode three was taken away, it says that i have 16 or 24 achievments, and when i replay episode three i cant unlock the achievements again, i really hope ms will fix this and real soon

Edited by SPEELO GREEN

Yeah this is getting pretty annoying, i unlocked all the achievements last night when i found out episode three came out, i unlocked all achievements and swtiched to my X1, the gs wasnt updated yet and i waited and wanted to see if it would update, figured it would happen tomorrow and went to bed. Today i signed in and noticed the 100 gs i got from episode three was taken away, it says that i have 16 or 24 achievments, and when i replay episode three i cant unlock the achievements again, i really hope ms will fix this and real soon

If you need someone to talk to, let me know.