Worst Game Everyone Played

Carmona

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid 30$ for this instead of Dantes Inferno during Christmas of 2010. Wow game was awful. The only fun parts of the game is Preadetor LVL 1 and the Preadetor trophy kills,after that the level design was awful. Stick with the Jungle theme please. Worst 30$ I've spent,true its not the WORST GAME OF ALL TIME. But it's not good. I'm not a graphics warrior,but the gameplay was bad. Why was I expecting an action packed SP shooter for the marine campaign. :(

I'm a die hard Alien fan and I love Preadetor 1,and 3 was enjoyable,I hated 2 because it ruined everything that was great about the first one. I loved Alien and Alien 2, 3 was mind numbiling bad WHY DID THEY KILL OFF EVERYONE!!

I've always hated AVP though. I like The Preadetor more because its not mindless like the Alien is but them fighting each other ? no thanks. This game was really bad. Even if it was 5$ now I'd pass. I beat Preadetor and Alien campaigns on Nightmare 2 years ago on PS3,Marine is really tough. That mode was a nightmare for all 3.

Edited by Deadsea 1993

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I actually enjoyed playing AVP and I still do. Currently I am trying to complete all campaigns on nightmare difficulty.

It's a pain, but still enjoy it.

Secretly I am waiting for Colonial Marines, should be more awesome and much better then AVP. I hope it comes out quickly, so I will have a good excuse to abandon nightmare playthrough of AVP.

AVP just reminds me of the very first AVP back in..... how many years ago? I remember playing it on my PC at night with all lights turned off. No other game gave me the jumps like the first AVP did! Played that Marine campaign countless of times. Surely the new AVP campaign is better in visuals and audio, but it doesn't have the same effect like the old one. Maybe because that was the first one. The first one is always the best one.

But surely AVP is not the worst game. Of course, have to respect people's opinions but in my book this AVP is not bad, more good then bad.

:)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...