Easy way to get 3 orbs and 100% Efficiency

RaemNL

You can use a glitch in the game to easily get 3 orbs on a level and the 100% Efficiency achievements. I used this method in the Transylvaniac levels and got 3 orbs on the last 5 levels in a couple of minutes. I used a Lumia 800.

When you start the level let yourself die immediately. As soon as the white flag appears start swiping the screen. The game will then freeze. As soon as it freezes press the Home button. Then use the back button to go back in the game. The game will then continue and you can finish the level without dying. This way you can concentrate on getting high combos without having to worry about dying. Buy Fire Waves and wait for the screen to be full with monsters. Use the Fire Wave to get a high combo.

You can also use this method to get a high percentage efficiency on a level. You can finish a level without firing a fire ball. This got me a 2000% efficiency on a level.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Czx5uMQVmc]Monster burner - Easy 3 orbs and 100% Efficiency achievement - Windows Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by RaemNL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...