Achievement Guide and Roadmap (in progress)

Set the Handicap from the Oppenent to the max. You need two Ultimate Jutsu and he is done. Can also be done with the 2. Controller.

With Kakashi (cause of his Jutsu) you can win under 7 Secs and you will earn over 9000 Storm Points.

Thanks, that makes Storm farming even faster. I suppose noone needs the Minato code now...

Edited by Apollo312

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know where sakura is hanging around in konoha? I need to find her to get the friend achievement but i can´t see her and i visited every spot again?!

She should be just outside the shop to the right of the bridge in the leaf village, if she isn't there i've no idea what to do. You could try outside the shop to the right when the path splits near the top end of konoha.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1303/UPxXStA=.jpg Ninja of Letters - 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

You've cleared all correspondence events.

A correspondence event is a letter, you start these by having 1 friendship gauge with any person, after they send you a letter answer it by pressing Start -> Check Members -> Check Mail. There are 4 "secret" characters to talk to aswell, there is a peddler that appears just inside the leaf village and he'll sell 4 different books, by buying these you'll be sent a letter and then you'll start sending messages to each other, there are 84 messages to recieve.

I can't find this guy. I have 72 letters and need the 12 letters missing (4x3), but I don't know where to buy those books. Where is he in Konoha village ?

He's in the same area as Izumo and Kotetsu (Ton Ton's pearls request).

That's waht I thinked first, but there is only two guys here and no one with a special icon, I also tried to talk to everyone, but no one want to sell me books. Is this a bug ? Did I have to talk to him before finishin the Ton Ton request ?

No he appeared after that quest for me and i think i had all the freindship events done as well

I must have a bug.

Here is a pic : http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3495/imag0050u.jpg

I think it's Kotetsu, but when I talk to him he only says that He envies my freedom.

Maybe it's because I boost everyone to 5 hearts with gifts before the letters were available ?

It might me that, though Sakura isn't in the background, so i can tell you have a few friendship events to see do that might be it too.

tbh i think its the first one of the two cause i left everyone until i finished story mode off

Edited by Darth Rinoa

It might me that, though Sakura isn't in the background, so i can tell you have a few friendship events to see do that might be it too.

tbh i think its the first one of the two cause i left everyone until i finished story mode off

OK, I'll try to find Sakura alternative missions and hope it will unlock those guy, I'll keep you in touch !

I finally got him after finishing all side missions (except the 43 ninja tools), I just bought the first book, waiting for him to come back. Tanks for your time and answers.

Okay, I've got all the dolls on the Wanted List. I've also finished the Campaign playthrough...but it says I've only completed 83%...but there are no more people on my Wanted List...Why is that?

Good guide, BTW. :D

Could be that you haven't done some requests, i know that you have to do most of them for some dolls to show up, that and you get random messages now and then.

Or you might have to speak to the cursed dolls man, as when there's 3 left he tells you where they are.

I have a problem. I finished the game, I brought 100% of the dolls, I beat cursed dolls man, he's disappear and no achievement :| Any ideas?

Yes, if you go to exit the leaf village you'll get mail which you'll take to tsunade, after which you'll change to sasuke to fight killer bee, assuming you haven't done this already.

If you have you'll get a message off tsunade saying they've found him and you'll have to go to orochimaru's hideout to fight the final cursed doll.

Okay, I've got all the dolls on the Wanted List. I've also finished the Campaign playthrough...but it says I've only completed 83%...but there are no more people on my Wanted List...Why is that?

Good guide, BTW. :D

Have you hunted down the doll collector ? He should attack you once you've given him all the dolls