Defeating the DShK is ridiculous!

Venomized

I have to defeat the DShK under 2 minutes, and my objective is to supress it so my team destroys it, but my team won't even move up! The first time they did, but I got killed >.>, but now they just sit back and do nothing, like it is glitched! and I have been glitched several times in this game where I had to go back to last checkpoint. But this time last checkpoint won't work. I am thinking about restart mission, but ughhh!

Anyways just had to rant. I'm making an achievement guide, so that is why I am bothered. I don't want to pass this part until I figure it out. So Far I have all the singleplayer achievements that can be obtained before this level, minus 1.

This is how I got it:

as soon as I approached the section with the gunner at my 12 o'clock, there would be roughly 4-5 enemies spawning on my left, two enemies spawning on my right on rooftops, and an enemy far back. I moved up to the first wall on the left (used shotgun to expire the men there) then shot the turret baddy until a emblem appeared above the turret showing that it can be accessed. when the enemies spawn on the left side, one will run up and man the turret, in which you just rinse and repeat. I'm unsure why you couldn't kill the gunner. I would put possibly 10-15 bullets into his groin area, worked everytime.

I'm stuck here too damn stupid guys wont move!!!! wtf??? i keep shooting the dska and i killed everything else but they just wont move!! its pissing me off!!!!!

Keep firing at it. There will be an icon above his head when he is in cover. A white cirle with some blue dude in it. When that shows, the gunner is in cover. Then just shoot the other guys there so that your team moves up faster. When the icon blinks its about time to fire at it again.

I have to defeat the DShK under 2 minutes, and my objective is to supress it so my team destroys it, but my team won't even move up! The first time they did, but I got killed >.>, but now they just sit back and do nothing, like it is glitched! and I have been glitched several times in this game where I had to go back to last checkpoint. But this time last checkpoint won't work. I am thinking about restart mission, but ughhh!

Anyways just had to rant. I'm making an achievement guide, so that is why I am bothered. I don't want to pass this part until I figure it out. So Far I have all the singleplayer achievements that can be obtained before this level, minus 1.

had same issue, just ended up restarting the level and got it first try then on. it seems like once a checkpoint is loaded and u die, reloading that checkpoint triggers the glitch.

for a while there, my DshK was invincible as well, and the AI would not move from their spots. thats kind of a bad glitch they havent caught tho, im also running thru on hard, so it was more frustrating wondering what im supposed to do and if im doing it right.