Pre order bonus

Dear shmup fans :p,

Just to inform that if you pre order the game (standard or limited edition), you will get a bonus:

Bonus : DLC Card to access the "Cave Event" special version of Muchi Muchi Pork >>> pre-orders only

You can pre order on many imports websites, as usual... :)

I wanted to share the information because in 2 weeks, it's gonna be too late :D

See u online :woop:

Any information what "it" is? Cave Event?!? Is it an Code for some Beta?

It may be either an Invitation to a CAVE event (not unlikely though), but I'm guessing its a special/extra game mode or something like that, since CAVE also made Limited DLC cards for Futari's 1.01 mode and DeathSmiles (JP) Voices add-on. But those are only to First Printed/Release Editions of the game.

Thx amacteur for the great info I will not wait anymore to pre order then I just was not sure what the pre order bonus was but it seem to worth it after all :)

You're welcome.

I also want to inform that this DLC Card is included in both versions: Standard and Limited.

So if you are only interested by this DLC card, you can pre order the standard edition ($30 cheaper than the Limited one), you'll save some bucks ;)

My copy was sent out this morning, can't wait :D

Grrr! Mine hasn't even shipped yet! I did order Espgaluda II Black Label and Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 at the same time too though. I think Mushihmesama was out of stock and on back order the other day, now it's saying shipped within the week along with Espgaluda. So hopefully they will send very soon because I can't take this excitement much longer! And checking the order status every hour or two is helping me! :Bounce:

I got mine today! How do I redeem the code on a US xbox? can i do it now? do i just type it in?

You cant redeem it on a US or PAL account. What I did was create a Japanese account on my system and redeemed it there. Then you can play the game on your normal account with the DLC.

You cant redeem it on a US or PAL account. What I did was create a Japanese account on my system and redeemed it there. Then you can play the game on your normal account with the DLC.

Here you can find how to create a Japanese xbox live account: http://microsoft-import.blogspot.com/2007/11/create-japan-usa-xbox-live-accounts.html

;)

Thanks, worked like a charm guys!

Just want to confirm, this is just DLC and not an XBLA game right?

Thanks in advance!

that is correct. what it does is gives you a new game mode in MMP were you play MMP and fight the PS bosses its not really anything special but hey what ever. I guess they could have added it to disk buy what ever its free!!!

Just want to confirm, this is just DLC and not an XBLA game right?

Thanks in advance!

DLC add-on that weighs in at 12.xxMb .

This game will keep me very busy for hours on end as its nice to re-experience some mechanics all over again. Its fun. Just wish they would've done a high-res port. But you cannot win them all.

But game is fantastic :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

so I was looking to buy this game online and I found that all SE and LE first print editions will contail the DLC card, not just preorders. My question to everyone is: Is there any way to tell whether the game is first print or not?

• 2 years later...