COD: Black Ops II Achievement Questions.

Renixx

Basically, for some weird reason when I was playing through the campaign it missed about 3 mandatory achievements which on a previous account I unlocked just for playing through the campaign.

Anyway my question is, if I want to go back and do those achievements, do I face the risk of being reset since they won't be in order (I have done the achievements before and after, all from completing missions etc)? Something else I was considering was going offline and doing them, so they wouldn't be time stamped, or can Microsoft still tell I did them in the wrong order/different time?

Thanks.

You'll be fine, just redo the missions. It's not your fault it didn't unlock for you.

I wasn't sure if Microsoft looked too much into it, I thought that they would see I unlocked them in the wrong order and assume I cheated for it in some way. Thanks for your answer, though.

I wasn't sure if Microsoft looked too much into it, I thought that they would see I unlocked them in the wrong order and assume I cheated for it in some way. Thanks for your answer, though.

There's no way in hell microsoft will give any fucks. You're totally fine.

There's no way in hell microsoft will give any fucks. You're totally fine.

Thanks for your response. I actually some how missed out about 3 achievements, I went back and did one of them but I thought about leaving the others since I heard about resets for out of order achievements. I think I'll probably go back and do them whilst disconnected from Xbox LIVE, just to be slightly safer.

Thanks for your response. I actually some how missed out about 3 achievements, I went back and did one of them but I thought about leaving the others since I heard about resets for out of order achievements. I think I'll probably go back and do them whilst disconnected from Xbox LIVE, just to be slightly safer.

I have a friend who hacks achievements, they dont pay any attention to your achievements that you get, as long as you dont earn 10K GS in a matter of seconds your not gonna pop up on anyones radar.

Actually, unlocking achievements out of order is one of the blatant signs of gamesaving or hacking. Whether unlocked offline or online they will still be out of order. I don't see why mandatory achievements wouldn't unlock, so naturally, i now have suspicions.

Which achievements were they out of interest?