Avoid like a shot to the head.

Iv not had any problems as you listed.

Infact I have not seen any lag at all during my online sessions. So what one word spelt wrong, big whupp. No achievements are glitched and if a level took six hours to do then you MUST have liked it up to that point to try and pass it.

Now I'm not saying that this game is perfect by far. But you have to remember that SNIPER: Ghost Warrior is City Interactive's first major console title.

So it can be expected that a few errors are present. Though none are game killers.

so far this game is the closest I have ever played to how real long distance shooting is, of course it does lack in some areas it didnt have the budget that the so called "good" games have

Except they replaced actual bullet physics with plain inaccuracy. City Interactive, I am disappoint. Not to mention the "sniper" you play as is the least accurately depicted Sniper probably only second to COWA DOOTY! And the fact that the longest range you take a shot is at like 350 yrds is dumb. It could have been like a mini game where you get bi-poded up and then take into effect winds, humidity, drop and all that. Then you steady your breathing and then take your shot. That being said, I wouldn't want that for every shot you take, but it would be epic if the last at least was like that.

or on the stealth missions: when you get spotted is says something like "Seviero have escaped", game is made by Russians btw, almost every name in the credits ended with "ski." Their previous titles were games like "Sushi Academy" (http://www.city-interactive.com/index.php?title=gamepage&m=408).

I disagree on spelling not being important, since you set the wrong standards for people who don't know English, so they will end up saying it wrong as well. Also it's sloppy.

Iv not had any problems as you listed.

Infact I have not seen any lag at all during my online sessions. So what one word spelt wrong, big whupp. No achievements are glitched and if a level took six hours to do then you MUST have liked it up to that point to try and pass it.

Now I'm not saying that this game is perfect by far. But you have to remember that SNIPER: Ghost Warrior is City Interactive's first major console title.

So it can be expected that a few errors are present. Though none are game killers.

The lag wasn't during online, it was during "a simple rendevouz", when the game engine couldn't handle the amount of AI on screen.

The audio went wrong when I blew up too many things at once, it sounded horrific until I reloaded it.

Spelling and grammar are important. I paid £30 for this. So what if it's their first title? I wouldn't expect to buy a toaster that was a companies first and then have it not work.

And yes the cheevo's are glitched. Maybe not for you, but for a hell of alot of people they are. No "one shot two kills" and no "fallen eagle".

It didn't take me 6 hours to do a level, it took me six hours to do the game. On hard. Rubbish.

I couldn't even get past the first mission on HARD let alone complete the game on Hard.

I don't like following a certain path in order to not get killed or game over shit. Primary example Mission 1 going through the runs when your spotter says to duck behind the wall - if you go anywhere but the wall they intended you to use you are spotted and dead in seconds. That is even if there is a wall between you and them. that - people - is not my kind of game. This is just rubbish. Too bad because there could have been so much more to the game if not for that. :uzi:

The lag wasn't during online, it was during "a simple rendevouz", when the game engine couldn't handle the amount of AI on screen.

The audio went wrong when I blew up too many things at once, it sounded horrific until I reloaded it.

Spelling and grammar are important. I paid £30 for this. So what if it's their first title? I wouldn't expect to buy a toaster that was a companies first and then have it not work.

And yes the cheevo's are glitched. Maybe not for you, but for a hell of alot of people they are. No "one shot two kills" and no "fallen eagle".

It didn't take me 6 hours to do a level, it took me six hours to do the game. On hard. Rubbish.

dude, if you're going to bitch about this game then fucking take it back, no one wants to hear it

I had been looking forward to this game for a while. I needn't have bothered. You know a game is bad when they can't even spell.

Hedshot?

Glitched cheevo's, severe lag, audio problems and an hard level that took me 6 hours to complete.

Pathetic.

are u mental? u did say that it took u 6 hours to beat ONE level, unless if ur grammars so bad that u wouldn't be able to tell the difference -.-

second off, LAG is for ONLINE play, FRAMERATE issues is for OFFLINE play (simple fact noob)

third off, the game was already a budget title and u just went ahead and bought it expecting a AAA title like halo,cod, or bioshock? idiotic

fourth off, of course sometimes the game will have audio problems (its a minor problem if it happens 1 or 2 times, and ur really bitching about it.)

fifth off, don't say achievements are glitched unless they really are, we can't afford to have terrible players complain about not getting the achievement.

are u mental? u did say that it took u 6 hours to beat ONE level, unless if ur grammars so bad that u wouldn't be able to tell the difference -.-

second off, LAG is for ONLINE play, FRAMERATE issues is for OFFLINE play (simple fact noob)

third off, the game was already a budget title and u just went ahead and bought it expecting a AAA title like halo,cod, or bioshock? idiotic

fourth off, of course sometimes the game will have audio problems (its a minor problem if it happens 1 or 2 times, and ur really bitching about it.)

fifth off, don't say achievements are glitched unless they really are, we can't afford to have terrible players complain about not getting the achievement.

Pwned ;)

I am actually enjoying the experience of Sniper Ghost warrior at the moment. I did however find that when beginning chapter 5, the opening cutscene would not play and the screen went all mad, with blobs of orange and black. Tried installing game to hard drive but didnt fix anything. Got a replacement copy and now things seeem to be better.

I really was expecting a better multiplayer *no kill cam* awful stats*no matchamking* guess i wont be getting that 1000gs after all :mad:

The fact that you try and lecture me about grammar and then use the terms "second off" right through to "fifth off" is a bit rich. First off, you start with first off then move on to secondly, thirdly etc. Moron.

The fact that you read it as it took me 6 hours for one level is your problem. I was complaining that it took me six hours to complete a hard level. Which it did. The level on which I completed the game was hard, where's the problem there?

Lag means any slowing down of anything. Not just for online computer games. (simple English fact noob)

The audio went wrong more times than once or twice. But you assumed, again. Twat.

So I'm a terrible player because the game didn't pop the cheevo's when I hit them? Those two cheevos ARE GLITCHED YOU MORON. Look at other posts on the forum. Just because they're not glitched for you doesn't mean they aren't glitched for other players.

Stop flaming and go back to school retard.

Oh god forbid that a POLISH game has a few spelling mistakes in english. I'm sure that a lot of english games that are translated into other languages have spelling mistakes too. I've also not seen any lag at all, not a single audio issue and all of my achievements are working fine. It's quite the good game for a $40 price tag.

So what if it's POLISH? I'm paying for it, get it right.

Good for you if you haven't any issues, I did, deal with it.

This game is a dog.

Why are people defending it? Every review of the game says it's rubbish. Most people who have played it say it's rubbish. Face it, it's rubbish.

Edited by Yann Le Pentrec

Reviews and other peoples opinions mean nothing to me. Halo 3 is the "godsend" of games, and I think it's garbage.

This game is... good. I have had the "lag" issues from time to time, but only when hitting check points. It controls decent, looks good and is different from the 1000 3rd person games I'm playing right now. I like a good FPS, and this will tide me over until MoH.

The one level is pissing me off tho, where you have to sneak into the base. Keep getting caught, gave up, will try again tonight.

The fact that you try and lecture me about grammar and then use the terms "second off" right through to "fifth off" is a bit rich. First off, you start with first off then move on to secondly, thirdly etc. Moron.

The fact that you read it as it took me 6 hours for one level is your problem. I was complaining that it took me six hours to complete a hard level. Which it did. The level on which I completed the game was hard, where's the problem there?

Lag means any slowing down of anything. Not just for online computer games. (simple English fact noob)

The audio went wrong more times than once or twice. But you assumed, again. Twat.

So I'm a terrible player because the game didn't pop the cheevo's when I hit them? Those two cheevos ARE GLITCHED YOU MORON. Look at other posts on the forum. Just because they're not glitched for you doesn't mean they aren't glitched for other players.

Stop flaming and go back to school retard.

your a troll, and your reasoning is fail. You have had 18 posts on this site and probably about 6-9 of them are bitching about "i bought a budget game that didn't fit my expectations! wah wah! i'm mentally retarded for thinking it would be the most amazing game ever when i knew it was budget title"

No one cares how much you rant and try to expose how "bad" the game is. From what i've seen/heard/played (just a small bit) it isn't "bad" its more mediocre than anything, so until you can distinguish that in your small pea-sized brain then maybe you can start talking about what the games really like. Also a game isn't always LAGGING you idiot learn your own words/grammar. Lagging is when your online and your internet connection starts acting up. Framerate is when your offline and everything is glitchy and shit. You obviously haven't played games long if you can't seem to get that through your head you little turd

In all honesty did you ever play a bad game? Vampire Rain, Beowulf, Black College Football, Leisure Suit Larry, etc.? then you have no way of knowing what this game is like compared to those garbage games that i just posted.

P.S. you actually listen to game reviews for your own opinion if a game sucks or not? this is why you will never be able to rate games on a honest level or be able to like a game until a review comes out, your an overrated gamer who just sits at home on IGN.com or waits for a Game Informer magazine and waits to see 9.0 - 10.0 on a game review and then you would go out and buy it anyway.

Edited by EliteShadowMan

your a troll, and your reasoning is fail. You have had 18 posts on this site and probably about 6-9 of them are bitching about "i bought a budget game that didn't fit my expectations! wah wah! i'm mentally retarded for thinking it would be the most amazing game ever when i knew it was budget title"

No one cares how much you rant and try to expose how "bad" the game is. From what i've seen/heard/played (just a small bit) it isn't "bad" its more mediocre than anything, so until you can distinguish that in your small pea-sized brain then maybe you can start talking about what the games really like. Also a game isn't always LAGGING you idiot learn your own words/grammar. Lagging is when your online and your internet connection starts acting up. Framerate is when your offline and everything is glitchy and shit. You obviously haven't played games long if you can't seem to get that through your head you little turd

In all honesty did you ever play a bad game? Vampire Rain, Beowulf, Black College Football, Leisure Suit Larry, etc.? then you have no way of knowing what this game is like compared to those garbage games that i just posted.

P.S. you actually listen to game reviews for your own opinion if a game sucks or not? this is why you will never be able to rate games on a honest level or be able to like a game until a review comes out, your an overrated gamer who just sits at home on IGN.com or waits for a Game Informer magazine and waits to see 9.0 - 10.0 on a game review and then you would go out and buy it anyway.

It would appear that you care as you keep replying.

Just because you use "lag" as a frame of reference for online gaming, doesn't mean that this is it's sole use, you prole.

You're right, I've only been playing games since the Atari 2600, what would I know about games. If you don't like what I'm saying on this post, then fuck off back to whatever retarded life you lead. This is a forum for expressing views and opnions of games. My view is this game is rubbish. You cannot change that view, though I'm sure you'll try, as you quite clearly have a very narrow view of the world and only like to see it from your perspective.

Well done you, you've played games a lot. Big fucking wup.

Trying to insult me by saying that I read a specific magazine or go to a specific website is proof that you're a fucking child. Grow up.

From your last post it sounds like you haven't even played the game. What are you doing commenting on it? What are you contributing to this discussion? Fuck all.

Edited by Yann Le Pentrec

It would appear that you care as you keep replying.

Just because you use "lag" as a frame of reference for online gaming, doesn't mean that this is it's sole use, you prole.

You're right, I've only been playing games since the Atari 2600, what would I know about games. If you don't like what I'm saying on this post, then fuck off back to whatever retarded life you lead. This is a forum for expressing views and opnions of games. My view is this game is rubbish. You cannot change that view, though I'm sure you'll try, as you quite clearly have a very narrow view of the world and only like to see it from your perspective.

Well done you, you've played games a lot. Big fucking wup.

Trying to insult me by saying that I read a specific magazine or go to a specific website is proof that you're a fucking child. Grow up.

From your last post it sounds like you haven't even played the game. What are you doing commenting on it? What are you contributing to this discussion? Fuck all.

I played the game at a friends house so i can clearly state my opinion on the game, you can't however cause your problems aren't plausible so therefore good day noob