J-E-T-S Suck Level

goodbyetonight

Does anyone have any tips for this level? I've completely hit a brick wall with it and can barely last more than a minute before dying :/

EDIT: I finally, somehow managed to beat it with 4 stars. I went after the far left group first, then center left, then center right, then far right. That was brutal.

Edited by goodbyetonight

I've been making vids of how I get through the levels after the initial attempt. When I get to JETS Suck again I'll post that vid up here.

For the most part just take things nice and steady. Don't rush into things and focus mainly on eliminating the AA guns as you inch towards the wounded personnel in order of least amount of time to live first.

The Jets themselves are real easy to avoid. The second you see them fly by in the backgrounds just land the chopper or fly real close to the ground.

• 1 month later...

If you're really looking to get 5 stars in this I really recommend spending the 80 points and getting the Night Avenger Chopper. If after that you still have another 80 points get the Albatross. The Night Avenger is great for all missions and the Albatross is perfect for maps that have injured people on them. With these two choppers I found the game to be much easier to get 5 stars.

For the mortars, watch for the explosion. Once you see the shell hit and explode move forward. After the explosion you have a good 3 - 5 seconds before another one comes. Another thing to look for is the smoke trail. Once the trail is almost completely clear the next round is right behind it so be careful. You're actually safer trying to fly through it when it has a thick smoke trail as that means the shell just landed. Also, USE BOOST!