Honest review :)

PANIC ATTACK 10

ok so lets leave the politics out of here please. this review is about the game only.

now i must say i really wanted to enjoy this game. however it is way to realistic. you will die ALOT.

this has got to be the toughest game on kinect. dont even bother using a controller, it just sucks!

the graphics & controls are good. you'll need lots of space side to side. it is very challenging & i dont recomend it for big people.

i'll give this a 7.5/10. no online, to realistic, lots of ducking,leaning & such. heck even in cover you get hit alot.

decent game but on normal difficulty its mission impossible.

rent it first to see if you like it.

i liked how it played. but cant get past 2nd part to the 1st mission ugh. i'm in shape too.

hope this helps :) message me if you have questions thanks.

forgot to add it plays alot like time crisses but with realism in terms of how much danage you can take. recomend renting first then decide. its not good but its not bad. can be very fustrating.

ok i'll expand on some things here.

controller issue = if you play children of eden. this isnt those controls. child/eden was awesome, this is the opposite!

as for the space issue. you need 15 ft by 15 ft for this to work properly. no i'm not kidding! i have 8ft by 8ft to work with, also when i mentioned leaning, its more of a lunging.

when ducking for cover, you'll find yourself sitting on your ass alot! this game requires to much space.

i can play any kinect game no proablem. UFC i cant do push ups as i'm to close to sensor. otherwise i can do everything including self defense game!

the graphics i can forgo but not the controls & space issue!

in fact, its so bad, i'd give it a 3 instead of my generous 7,5.

youtube will have you believe this game works great. it doesnt tell you how much space is needed nor the controller issue.

the controller just doesnt work here. so you need to use kinect.

i have over 18 kinect games & reviews on them. so if this review seems shallow, its because the game is.

also keep in mind i use the wii. its both time consuming & hard to type with.

my friends on xbl, my youtubers all buy games via my reviews.

heck i have a police officer getting self defense because of my review.

there really isnt much to say about this game. it lacks in almost everything.

bottomline; rent first.

games i have on here under "Honest review" include.

self defense training camp, rise of nightmares, powerup heroes, grease dance, just dance3, gunstringer, forza4, motionsports:adrenaline, bigbleague sports just to name a few.

so please check them out & see how much depth i do.

please keep in mind i use the wii for internet stuff. thanks for reading :)

Edited by PANIC ATTACK 10
needed more details.

That is the shallowest user review I have ever read on this site. Dying a lot isn't all that rare for shooters. However, you could have gone into a lot more detail here. Why do you die a lot? Is the game cheap, fairly challenging, or do you suck at these types of games games? Do you die in one hit, or can you retreat and recover?

Why is using a controller a bad idea? How accurate are the Kinect controls? You didn't mention the audio. How is the music, and how is the voice acting? Do the weapons sound convincing?

You don't recommend the game for "big people"? Do you mean adults, the obese, or giants?

Morever, I don't know if English is your first language, but brushing up on your grammatical skills would be a very good idea. Poor grammar can be very distracting to those who know better.

Overall I give your rating a 1/10, and the 1 is only for effort. The purpose of a review is to inform others about your experiences with the game. I feel like I know nothing more about the game than I did a half hour ago.

actually i covered everything in the review. guess you cant read.

the amount of time it took for you to comment on this. would have been more constructive by doing your own review. yet i see no review from you.

i use the wii on the internet. so mistakes happen.

you're just a troll. goto youtube then or are you to dumb to figure that out.

actually i covered everything in the review. guess you cant read.

No, actually you didn't. If you had covered everything or even come close, I wouldn't have posted the valid questions that I did. Like I said, you didn't even mention the audio. Saying that using a controller "just sucks" makes you sound like you're incapable of expanding on your own point. I have written a few reviews, and even in the first one, I knew better than to make a vague statement without backing it up with an example. You don't want your readers wondering what you mean.

Save your 'cant read' comment. It's petty and obviously wrong, especially since my spelling and grammar are far superior to yours.

the amount of time it took for you to comment on this. would have been more constructive by doing your own review. yet i see no review from you.

No, I haven't done my own review. You want to know why? Because I haven't played this game, and I doubt I will. However, I don't have to have played the game or have written my own review to know that yours isn't very good. I am curious as to how this game turns out, and I have yet to see a professional review. That's why I even bothered reading your review. I was hoping to be somewhat informed, but I wasn't.

i use the wii on the internet. so mistakes happen.

Um, good for you? Not sure what that has to do with anything.

you're just a troll. goto youtube then or are you to dumb to figure that out.

I know the 'troll' label is convenient because it marginalizes me and, in your mind, devalues what I say and means you can ignore what I say. However, in my first post, I was merely criticizing your review, not insulting you like you did to me. If you're going to be so defensive and thinly-skinned, I wonder why you even bothered in the first place.

No, actually you didn't. If you had covered everything or even come close, I wouldn't have posted the valid questions that I did. Like I said, you didn't even mention the audio. Saying that using a controller "just sucks" makes you sound like you're incapable of expanding on your own point. I have written a few reviews, and even in the first one, I knew better than to make a vague statement without backing it up with an example. You don't want your readers wondering what you mean.

Save your 'cant read' comment. It's petty and obviously wrong, especially since my spelling and grammar are far superior to yours.

No, I haven't done my own review. You want to know why? Because I haven't played this game, and I doubt I will. However, I don't have to have played the game or have written my own review to know that yours isn't very good. I am curious as to how this game turns out, and I have yet to see a professional review. That's why I even bothered reading your review. I was hoping to be somewhat informed, but I wasn't.

Um, good for you? Not sure what that has to do with anything.

I know the 'troll' label is convenient because it marginalizes me and, in your mind, devalues what I say and means you can ignore what I say. However, in my first post, I was merely criticizing your review, not insulting you like you did to me. If you're going to be so defensive and thinly-skinned, I wonder why you even bothered in the first place.

Oh STFU you obnoxious fool. The guy has explained that he is using the Wii browser to post his review, but you're intent on being all over his back about his grammar. So his review is more of a brief summary than a full-on detailed essay, who cares?

If you didn't like the review, then offer some constructive criticism rather than just outright attacking him. To claim that you were criticising (yeah, it's spelt with an s, not a z, SPAG boy) him and not insulting him just makes you look like an outright liar or an outright idiot. You choose.

This guy is making a post on a forum, not being paid to do a piece of journalistic gold. If the review wasn't to your taste, then get over it.

Oh STFU you obnoxious fool. The guy has explained that he is using the Wii browser to post his review, but you're intent on being all over his back about his grammar. So his review is more of a brief summary than a full-on detailed essay, who cares?

If you didn't like the review, then offer some constructive criticism rather than just outright attacking him. To claim that you were criticising (yeah, it's spelt with an s, not a z, SPAG boy) him and not insulting him just makes you look like an outright liar or an outright idiot. You choose.

This guy is making a post on a forum, not being paid to do a piece of journalistic gold. If the review wasn't to your taste, then get over it.

exactly my point & thanks for post.

its hard to type on the wii, lmao.

my reviews are usually more in depth. but i mentioned it plays like time crisses :)

• 2 weeks later...

IDC bout people's reviews anyway he even stated he did not have sufficient play space I watched actual people playing it in a smaller space and it ran great for them you are just bad at the game learn how to play the game and complete it before you trash it much less one level DONT write reviews on games you cannot finish or they are just useless I won't even read your other reviews as you make no sense and now I think u are retarded go back to playing dance central or whatever it is you play and leave the reviews to the people who know what they are saying

He does not need to trash a game he can't play and like he said people buys games off his reviews he has downright trashed this game when he can't even play it past the first mission cause it to hard for him so dannyboy you jus need to STFU and sit down and stop acting like his Bi&@h

wow the trolls come out. did any of you play it? how can you say my review isnt accurate if you have not played it? go on, go play it. lets see your review them.

you'll go by youtube vids really? man, they can post anything & make it look good.

my review stands, unless someone else,who has played it, says otherwise.

your voice has no merit on here troll. your voice only matters if you played it.

IDC bout people's reviews anyway he even stated he did not have sufficient play space I watched actual people playing it in a smaller space and it ran great for them you are just bad at the game learn how to play the game and complete it before you trash it much less one level DONT write reviews on games you cannot finish or they are just useless I won't even read your other reviews as you make no sense and now I think u are retarded go back to playing dance central or whatever it is you play and leave the reviews to the people who know what they are saying

if you dont care then why post? oh right thats what trolls do. wheres your review then? didnt get the game hmmm? thought not, your so sure this is a good game,then buy it.

no game, no review = novoice! good day troll!

also i put in over 12hrs gameplay. MS stated all kinect games will work in 6ft.

paided reviewers only put in 5mins. they have to do 40-60 games a month. so they dont put the time in i do.

if you dont read my other reviews. its your loss really. i put alot of time & energy into these on my own time! show some respect!

i bet you just created a new profile on here to troll with.

my points are valid & you have no merit. play the game yourself then. but instead you post this dribble with nothing to back it up.

Edited by PANIC ATTACK 10

He does not need to trash a game he can't play and like he said people buys games off his reviews he has downright trashed this game when he can't even play it past the first mission cause it to hard for him so dannyboy you jus need to STFU and sit down and stop acting like his Bi&@h

where did i say i couldnt play it, i can you jerk. learn to read! controls are bad & requires more distance than most people have.

MS promised all kinect titles will work min 6ft away. its on your dashboard jr.

if the game controls/sensor is off. thats the game not me.

i xan play all games, tells you its not me.

this is just a poor excuse to be the 1st fps rail game.

buy it & waste your money or wait for heavy fire.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Only game that is under $10 at the moment at Gamefly, so I'll probably be ordering it tomorrow if no other games drop in price.

Not sure if I'll like it or not from reading this review, but can't beat the price of free.

EDIT: I did learn that it is a kinect game fromt he review though. That's a plus for the review. Not really feeling a kinect game right now :( Would have to switch rooms, kick people out, move furniture, complain, complain,...

I really hope a different game drops in price tomorrow

Edited by bob101910

• 9 months later...
Only game that is under $10 at the moment at Gamefly, so I'll probably be ordering it tomorrow if no other games drop in price.

Not sure if I'll like it or not from reading this review, but can't beat the price of free.

EDIT: I did learn that it is a kinect game fromt he review though. That's a plus for the review. Not really feeling a kinect game right now :( Would have to switch rooms, kick people out, move furniture, complain, complain,...

I really hope a different game drops in price tomorrow

You can play this game with a controller, never needing the kinect.