If they made a sequel, would you buy it?

WayneDonaldson

I enjoyed parts of AitD, but much of it was quite painful. I thought the inventory was awful, I thought the controls were a bit grim, it wasn't scary or atmospheric enough.

So I'm thinking, unless that make some serious improvements, I'd give the sequel a miss.

Slightly off topic, but I can't wait for Dead Space.

If they upgrade the left part of your jacket to hold more bullets, batteries and allowed each slot to hold 2 items (I found it silly that a whick would take up a full slot in the inventory, and maybe moved things like flares and glowsticks to the left side), took the time to get rid off all the bugs and either completly remove or improve the driving sequences, improved the overall controls and gave the character models a less plastic like look, I'd go for it.

this game is a sequel they made a couple of these on the pc i believe a while ago, but i would never buy this game especially with those horrible controls.

They were made for a number of different platforms, but you should try out the 'horrible controls' they actually worked well imo it was only the camera that was a bitch sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...