Will Connor get more games?

aclover

Personally, I think Connor is the last Assassin before Desmond gets his own game. If so Ubisoft will have to put loads of time into that game, like Assassin's Creed III, so will they buy time with Connor like they did Ezio?

Edit: I think desmond will get his own game before they retire him (alex hutchinson said that would be soon) but that wouldn't mean the series is over. Also about the whole December 21st thing, sure they need to end that storyline before then, but not don't really need to end Desmond before then.

Edited by aclover

Personally, I think Connor is the last Assassin before Desmond gets his own game. If so Ubisoft will have to put loads of time into that game, like Assassin's Creed III, so will they buy time with Connor like they did Ezio?

I don't think Desmond will have his own game. The entire series is based around looking around in the past using the animus, for some reason, like looking for a piece of eden. If Desmond has his own game, it will likely be lacking in gameplay, and not do well. Connor having another game is not likely. This (is supposed to) end all current plot lines with DESMOND.

I don't think Desmond will have his own game. The entire series is based around looking around in the past using the animus, for some reason, like looking for a piece of eden. If Desmond has his own game, it will likely be lacking in gameplay, and not do well. Connor having another game is not likely. This (is supposed to) end all current plot lines with DESMOND.

Yeah and they werent suppose to make brotherhood or revelations either. I dont trust anything UBI says about this franchise anymore

i doubt Desmond will get his own game, for the same reasons others have said all along. If Ubi does in fact stay with their original plan of "Desmond's story finishing after ACIII" then i doubt they will stop when the games make so much money. Ubi will probably come out with fill in's like AC 'missing links' or 'moments from history'.

The game is set across the American revolution (1775 - 1783 i believe), once the story ends so does the revolution.

Without the revolution i cant really see much else driving connors story as after this there are less large events and more political strife (abolition of British slave trade/ the growth of the British empire & lots to do with Africa)

Cant see Conner playing much of a role in any of that.

They'll wrap up desmond and start anew i think tbh. They said this is a game to wrap up & i believe them as starting another character now to involve Eizio & Conner & maybe even Altair would mean it needs to be set 1800- present day. which would suck, there's enough modern games out there and theirs allot of periods like china and the emperors or the french revolution that they can exploit, that's why a Desmond game would suck.

A Desmond game would be rubbish as there will be automatic machine guns and lots of technology & allot of it will be set in western culture which would upset that multicultural team they harp on about.

Desmond could potentially continue...if he's 20 or so at the start of the Revolution, he'll be 45 or so at the turn of the century. The US purchased Louisiana (which was everything east of the Rocky Mountains at the time) in 1803, after years of dealing with the Spanish and French over the territory. I can't help but think, with all the work they put into the mechanics of wilderness parkour, that they will get their investment back via more games in that setting.

Needless to say, he could also jump on a boat and go anywhere in the world that interesting things were happening. It will all depend on how well received he is.

Whether you call it "milking" the franchise or not (I'd be happy to see 20 more games, so long as they're all as interesting as they have been; even my least favorite is one of the best games I've played), Ubisoft will extend the AC universe for as long as they can.

I'd guess we will see a multi-hero title after ACIII. Perhaps Connor's second game will involve him following up on another ancestor's story, same as Ezio did with Altair.

They'll probably cave in to the fan pressure to do a female assassin, a Chinese / Japanese era, maybe even the Daniel Cross Russian bloodline. And they could do them all in one game (AC: Ancestors), with some artifact tying them all together. Based on fan response, they'll then decide who gets the next solo story.

Hahaha ^^

You guys are too much.

I thought revalations was a sad successor to brotherhood, hell I want AC3 to be good, but it won't be

And i see you dont have an answer, Please enlighten us as to why it will be so terrible. Again im sure that with only a few screenshots, one teaser trailer and breif details that without a time machine im sure you dont know anything about the game and how it will play it out.

Hahaha ^^

You guys are too much.

This fucking guy doing that internet fake laughing shit pisses me off.

But anyways there probably will be another AC game after this. I mean so many game franchises continue on when sales are high. Look at Halo with the new trilogy, God of War with another main PS3 game after the trilogy concluded, the Devil may cry reboot, etc. It's way too hard nowadays for game industries to let their top franchises go. This doesn't mean that it will be bad though.

Hahaha ^^

You guys are too much.

I thought revalations was a sad successor to brotherhood, hell I want AC3 to be good, but it won't be

Ok tell us how and maybe we'll believe you. But I think youre scared of change. You should go into politics.

Obviously the dissenter has not returned to defend his statements. Obviously who cares if he likes it or not all i want to know is why he feels that the game will flop. Especially considering how little we really know about the game.

But anyways there probably will be another AC game after this. I mean so many game franchises continue on when sales are high. Look at Halo with the new trilogy, God of War with another main PS3 game after the trilogy concluded, the Devil may cry reboot, etc. It's way too hard nowadays for game industries to let their top franchises go. This doesn't mean that it will be bad though.

No on doubting another AC game the question is merely if Connor will get another game. No one ever said that this would be the end for AC btw

I posted something similar in one of the other threads... buy I think that the next logical choice for the AC franchise would be to have a female assassin. I think they can go to any time / place that Ubisoft wants to use and there is only minimal work that needs to be done to explain it. Basically, they just have to throw in a few lines about having only just discovered this ancestor because they had only been looking at male ancestors, but research has now discovered <insert female ancestor here>.

Also, I would not be at all surprised to see a AC:Origins game where a new character is the prequel to Ezio. Instead of joining the assassin brotherhood, it would be more in the spirit of creating it.

Just my $0.02

I posted something similar in one of the other threads... buy I think that the next logical choice for the AC franchise would be to have a female assassin. I think they can go to any time / place that Ubisoft wants to use and there is only minimal work that needs to be done to explain it. Basically, they just have to throw in a few lines about having only just discovered this ancestor because they had only been looking at male ancestors, but research has now discovered <insert female ancestor here>.

Also, I would not be at all surprised to see a AC:Origins game where a new character is the prequel to Ezio. Instead of joining the assassin brotherhood, it would be more in the spirit of creating it.

Just my $0.02

I dont think a female assassin is necessary and it doesnt matter either way. They wouldnt have to "Discover" anything im pretty sure that in AC II in the crypt with the armor of altair at least one of those assassins was a female

Ubi said they wanted to end desmond's story before the real date 21st dec 2012. The never said anything about ending the AC series

I don't think there will be another Conner. They go on about how big the game is, and 3 years of work and planning. It'll probably be packed full of content, like way too much. Which will create the downsides just like the rest. Every reviewer always harps on the "New content, but feels like filler. You do it but don't really understand why it's there.'

It'll be full of shit like that. The story will probably be very interesting. I'm betting on Culpher Ring and Washington, so spies, conspiracy and backstabbing gallore.

They are determined to end Desmond - So either they will drop the AC franchise for a bit and try something new to back away from the recent court case on this bullshit novel theft crap. OR...female and rinse and repeat. "Oh Hi I'm Vidic, we need you to go back into your ancestors and... well find an artifact and save the world cos the sun's gonna explode." Camera pans out and it's a Chinese modern girl. Hi 1000 years of Martial Art and tile roof ninja play mixed with freerunning lol.