Deuces Wild / Love Me Two Times

Chris Hoke

To clarify for everyone, these achievements CAN be done online. It would seem like they wouldn't since your score is not shown when you are playing co-op online. I played the 5 songs in the last set online, then played the rest with my real life friend and received the achievement without playing the last set again. The guide on here says you can't do it over live, this is incorrect.

Good luck.

To clarify for everyone, these achievements CAN be done online. It would seem like they wouldn't since your score is not shown when you are playing co-op online. I played the 5 songs in the last set online, then played the rest with my real life friend and received the achievement without playing the last set again. The guide on here says you can't do it over live, this is incorrect.

Good luck.

This is good news, I started this today without any confirmation, just one quick question do you have to host all of the matches for them to count?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, you do have to host the matches. I'm sure everyone knows about the No Fail cheat way to do it, but if you are bored and want to play with a real person just HOST a player match and play co-op on live. Make sure you write down the songs you have completed so you don't have to do them all over again.

Good luck.

I tried unlocking this online and have not been successful. I played through all the songs and then read on here that you have to host them all. So I went back and hosted them all and it still did not unlock. What am I doing wrong? When hosting do you have to host one song at a time or can you do 3 or 5 at a time? Also, do you have to be on the same difficulty? And lastly, does it have to be a ranked co-op match? This is frustrating since I have gone through twice and neither time did it work! HELP!!

• 2 weeks later...
I tried unlocking this online and have not been successful. I played through all the songs and then read on here that you have to host them all. So I went back and hosted them all and it still did not unlock. What am I doing wrong? When hosting do you have to host one song at a time or can you do 3 or 5 at a time? Also, do you have to be on the same difficulty? And lastly, does it have to be a ranked co-op match? This is frustrating since I have gone through twice and neither time did it work! HELP!!

OK, I did pretty much the same as you here, played them all, then found out that I had to be the host... drew out my checklist again and went back through, hosting 7 song non-ranked games. You have to complete the songs, if the other player bails halfway through a song it won't count, but songs that were complete before the other player quits will count, if you see what I mean?

I'm only really a medium player, but a lot of my co-ops have been with experts, so you don't have to be on the same level.

Ticked the last song off and the achievement popped up straight away.

Oh, and I've not played any of them offline, all done over Live.

That was for playing bass/rhythm. I've gone through and done it all over again for lead, but for some reason it hasn't worked. I even did the guitar battle one as I'm not sure whether or not you're supposed to for this.

SO - does anyone know if there's a way of checking what songs the game has registered that you've played? It must be in there somewere!!

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know if all of the songs have to be played Bass/Rhythm at once or can I switch up Bass/Rhythm and Lead just so long as I play them all Bass/Rhythm eventually?

The reason I ask is because I was playing through on bass with my GF on lead then she wanted to play bass on one song so I let her. Can I still get the achievement if I just replay that song as Bass or do we have to start over?

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone know if all of the songs have to be played Bass/Rhythm at once or can I switch up Bass/Rhythm and Lead just so long as I play them all Bass/Rhythm eventually?

No, they don't have to be played on one instrument all at once; as long as you manage to play through each song with each instrument, you'll get both achievements. Just keep track of which ones you've played on what! ;)