Compatibility?

I'm really sorry if this has been posted before, I'm really tired and I'll admit I didn't search to much.

If I download the Season Pass, Lobo and the Skins; will that prevent my brother from playing against me if he doesn't have it? I'm just curious as I noticed the "Compatibility update"

Edited by Im Distraught

I'm really sorry if this has been posted before, I'm really tired and I'll admit I didn't search to much.

If I download the Season Pass, Lobo and the Skins; will that prevent my brother from playing against me if he doesn't have it? I'm just curious as I noticed the "Compatibility update"

No, it shouldn't. As long as he has the Compatibility Pack downloaded, (it comes with Batman's Flashpoint Costume as well) you both should be able to play. It should show on his side if he's playing from his own console that Lobo is blacked out on the character select. If you guys are doing versus than I think it shouldn't matter.

No, it shouldn't. As long as he has the Compatibility Pack downloaded, (it comes with Batman's Flashpoint Costume as well) you both should be able to play. It should show on his side if he's playing from his own console that Lobo is blacked out on the character select. If you guys are doing versus than I think it shouldn't matter.

I haven't been on in awhile due to not being home but is the Batman Costume, free upon starting the game? Or is it included with a purchase of Lobo or something?

I haven't been on in awhile due to not being home but is the Batman Costume, free upon starting the game? Or is it included with a purchase of Lobo or something?

Yeah, it's free along with the Compatibility Pack. You can download if from the marketplace or when start the game and head to online, it'll tell you that you don't have it an it'll start downloading it for you, so you can do it either way.