Achievement Discussion

Barad

I hope the Oooh...Shiny! counts if you get a crown weapon in the random box or for buying crown equipment

It doesn't.

Edit:

Should clarify: nothing from random boxes counts, but any crown item that you purchase from the shop (gloves, etc) for thousands of crowns does count.

Edited by Direkin

Yeah its a pretty big grind, Im at around 80 hours now and sitting at rank 29 with around 24.000 XP left to 30. And that's with playing Hardcore coop mission over and over and over again. With also a double XP booster pack. If you are not that good in coop or cannot find a good team then you looking at atleast a 100 hour grind. Its a fun game tho and I bet they gonna do double XP events anyway in the future.

This can be done by yourself. You will set up Plant The Bomb (PTB) like you do Free-for-all (FFA) and Team Death Match (TDM) – most people put match settings to private so your match cannot be found. In FFA and TDM, even with the match being private, you must keep moving the entire length of the match which about 9-10 minutes each so you spend 2.5 hours for two achievements. However, PTB can be done very quickly and you earn the achievement in less than 30 minutes.

PTB has a “best of 11” three minutes rounds in one match so a normal match can take up to 30-33 minutes. Here’s how you get around that – set up and start your match; you automatically start on defense. As you wait for the start countdown, switch to a frag grenade and nade yourself (grenades kill for the noobs) by throwing it at your feet. The system counts it as a defense win for your team since no one is alive on the offense team. You do this 5 times and on the 6th round, you are planting the bomb. This requires you to plant the bomb and allow it to detonate. *If you kill yourself before the bomb goes off, the round win goes to the defense side even though no one is on that team (not you).* As long as you don’t something stupid like I just mentioned, the game will end after the 6th round because of the “best out of 11 rule” with you prevailing as the winner.

I tried this after getting bored trudging through 2 full length matches yesterday by myself and discovered this by nading myself in the 3rd match this morning. I was more brave because I attempted this in a public setting though do this only in the servers on the bottom of a grouping but never the bottom two servers ( look for servers that are green); I did this on a server 3rd from the bottom. Nading myself took 3-10 seconds each, grabbing and planting the bomb took up to 30 seconds, and another 60 seconds for it to detonate.

Use this mention for the Insane Contract - Plant 3 Bombs, as well.

Hahaha this guy sat there for 6x3 minute rounds for 1 win! For future change the "Settings" in-game to auto-balance teams = OFF. Then switch to red team and start. You will be attacking and after you plant it, the timer will change from 2:30 to 1:00 and you will get a plant/detonation. This covers the matches and crowns.

Now for my question: Why are all the achievement trading threads "Closed" on this site? Please open them so I can find people to boost insane contracts!

Hahaha this guy sat there for 6x3 minute rounds for 1 win! For future change the "Settings" in-game to auto-balance teams = OFF. Then switch to red team and start. You will be attacking and after you plant it, the timer will change from 2:30 to 1:00 and you will get a plant/detonation. This covers the matches and crowns.

Now for my question: Why are all the achievement trading threads "Closed" on this site? Please open them so I can find people to boost insane contracts!

Before you mock, learn to read properly - I, primarily, was addressing the Da Bomb! achievement (win 10 PTB games). My method gains you the achievement in 20-25 minutes (2-2:10 minutes/match), whereas, your method will take 73 minutes (7:30 minutes/match).

Your method is merely beneficial, only, if you are going for the Plant 3 Bombs Contract. The title of this board is Achievement Discussion. While you mock me for how I figured out the shortcut, I rather make a worthwhile contribution to this website to those who come along after me and not make the same mistake I made - welcome to school, class is in session :chair

Yeah its a pretty big grind, Im at around 80 hours now and sitting at rank 29 with around 24.000 XP left to 30. And that's with playing Hardcore coop mission over and over and over again. With also a double XP booster pack. If you are not that good in coop or cannot find a good team then you looking at atleast a 100 hour grind. Its a fun game tho and I bet they gonna do double XP events anyway in the future.

Damn man!! Well I suppose at your level, hardcore must get easier and easier. I have yet to finish hardcore once.

Before you mock, learn to read properly - I, primarily, was addressing the Da Bomb! achievement (win 10 PTB games). My method gains you the achievement in 20-25 minutes (2-2:10 minutes/match), whereas, your method will take 73 minutes (7:30 minutes/match).

Your method is merely beneficial, only, if you are going for the Plant 3 Bombs Contract. The title of this board is Achievement Discussion. While you mock me for how I figured out the shortcut, I rather make a worthwhile contribution to this website to those who come along after me and not make the same mistake I made - welcome to school, class is in session :chair

You know, I was actually wondering who the hell he was talking about. His post was so incongruous with yours that I thought he couldn't really be addressing you.