Bitching thread

Kite87

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The automatically Game DVR is really annoying. I turn off in my xbox one Settings but trials recording automatically? o_O

Anybody a Tip?

Regard

Same here. MY system settings are set to DVR off but this game has decided to say fuck whatever preferences you have set on your console i'll just record anything i like randomly. Annoying to say the least

The audio options allow you to mute the announcers specifically, which is great, as I found them intolerable as well.

But the dumb thing is, turning it off also turns it off for the tutorials.

Some of the tracks have like a little intro, where you start in a lift or flying on a fan or something, having to re-start these and sit thru the intro every time is irritating after the 1st attempt, never mind the 15th. That, and the tracks that assemble as you ride, having bits of track flying around the screen I find is a distraction.

The dang friends leaderboards not showing people that you follow. It makes no sense that other games like Forza 5 and Powestar Golf can but this game couldn't. I was wanting to be able to see e, Major Nelson, JackP and others so i could race their ghost's and check out their times.

Not to mention that this game feels rushed and kind of incomplete compared to Evo. 900p and and no multiplayer at launch suck too.

The dang friends leaderboards not showing people that you follow. It makes no sense that other games like Forza 5 and Powestar Golf can but this game couldn't. I was wanting to be able to see e, Major Nelson, JackP and others so i could race their ghost's and check out their times.

Not to mention that this game feels rushed and kind of incomplete compared to Evo. 900p and and no multiplayer at launch suck too.

I found this disappointing too. A bunch of people who follow me were complaining about not seeing my times on their leaderboards. Seems stupid.

I know there are problems with the servers, but i have yet to have any times listed on any feckin leaderboards!!:(

My main reason for playing the game is for the tussle for top spot between me and my friends! Come on Ubi sort it out!!

My biggest complaint is that there is a bug that is currently not calculating my overall single player leaderboard score properly.

I'm at 193/212 medals, and stuck at 4,500,000. Considering my times and places on individual tracks leaderboards, I should have closer to 10,000,000. The leaderboards are the MAIN thing I play Trials for, and mine doesn't work, pretty disappointed about that.

3/3 buggy leaderboards. Not bad. This is one of the reasons I'm not getting Trials Fusion. I really want too, I love RL and Trials but they have the same persistent problems every game with no fix (scores not calculating right, messed up replays, glitch-y skill games, etc) and then this game has Ubi written all over it and I'm not into that.

Fuck the fucking time limit on tracks. I was on the last checkpoint in Inferno IV (not knowing how I made it past the barrels after the wheel) and I ran out of time. Had plenty of faults left, though! FUCK.

Hopefully though, next attempt and achievement unlocked!

Fuck the fucking time limit on tracks. I was on the last checkpoint in Inferno IV (not knowing how I made it past the barrels after the wheel) and I ran out of time. Had plenty of faults left, though! FUCK.

Agreed. The only time I hit it in Fusion was when I was doing Inferno IV with the invisible bike but I hit it plenty when I first started out in Evolution on Inferno III. I've never understood why they put in the 500 fault/30 minute limit.

Agreed. The only time I hit it in Fusion was when I was doing Inferno IV with the invisible bike but I hit it plenty when I first started out in Evolution on Inferno III. I've never understood why they put in the 500 fault/30 minute limit.

To make things more of a pain in the ass...

Now I am stuck on those barrels again and can't figure out how to get past them.

I remember hitting the 500 fault limit then 30 minute limit on The Forge in Evolution. Definitely the hardest Extreme until Inferno IV imo. Golding it was one of the most satisfying gaming moments of my life.

And as far as bitching, I must admit I hadn't even noticed the lack of a Gigatrack until reading it. But I definitely miss that.

Man, I've been wanting to say that for at least 3 days now. WHY THE FUCK DO THAT LIMIT EXIST?

I suck at this game, I KNOW IT. So Trials, you can't record an entire replay of my 9874 faults run? Fuck you! I don't care! I don't wanna see me failing over and over again. I already know how much I suck. Can you please just lift that stupid limit so I can at least PRACTICE the Inferno track? It's a pain in the ass to waste 100 tries on the first checkpoint, 200 on the barrels, 100 on some of the easier stuff and get to new things with only 100 tries left to practice.

This game has a leaderbord, a medal system, a time ranking. Why the hell can't I just finish the track in 13576 tries, but at least finish it!

Can't we all make a thread on the official forums or something like that asking them to remove the time and fault limit on tracks? Or at least create a practice mode so we can practice the jumps we need.

I'm usually a good player, I finish hard games, I get some pretty decent achievements, but, truth be told, Trials isn't the kind of game I usually play, so I must be only a little above average on this one (I only played Trials HD and completed it after they changed that insanely hard marathon achievement to an easier version).

Thing is, extreme is too damn hard and people like me, that are only average on this kind of game and don't have a history with other trials games don't have any way to improve. I'm stuck in a place where hard is not that hard, the first extreme track is playable and a place where I can practice a little on the last jump (let's face it, it's the only hard part of this track) and everything else is just out of reach.

Rock of Rages? Nope, can't pass that jump above the road to an inclined platform with a 90° wall behind.

The Ice level? Stuck at the start on the insane jump to the 2 inclined platforms.

City level? Also stuck, don't remember where now.

Inferno IV? It's actually the only doable level because of the huge ammount of videos with tips for every jump, so I never get stuck here, but the 500 faults / 30 min limits ruins any chance of improvement.

Am I getting better at the game? Yes, I am, I can notice it, even on the inferno level. But it's such a minor improvement compared to the ammount of time I have to expend replaying the same things over and over again that I'm almost giving up. It's a really steep learning curve and it's driving me away from the game after all the easy stuff is done. And I doubt I'm the only one feeling like this.

Edited by Siegfried

As a Trials fan, this game is a big disappointment. In general, it not only feels rushed, but that it was designed by people who fail to understand what makes the previous three games great--simplicity, rock solid physics, and amazing level design. Instead we have uninspired levels, mediocre physics, crappy music, slow menus, gratuitous Easter eggs, awful announcer voices (an attempt at story?? Why?), and UPlay integration.

I don't know the history of the development of this game, but I would be surprised if the same team was responsible for this impostor. I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.

I have the Xbox One version.

• 2 weeks later...

this isn't really bitching because i knew how hard this game was going to be before i purchased it but i definately have reached my frustration level with the extreme tracks

this is my first trials game and i feel as though i've improved alot since i first started playing...i've gotten through all of the tracks except for the extreme tracks, i've even attained gold medals on all but 2 of the Hard tracks(ice climb is a bitch)

i was feeling confident so i tried inferno IV and after faulting 75 times and still not getting to the first checkpoint(i can make the first jump but can't get up onto the raised platform) i came to the realization that i am one of those gamers that will never complete this game 100%

kudos to any of you gamers that have the skill to tackle these extreme courses

Maka makes this damn Inferno course look easy and i can't even get to the first checkpoint...:p

i like to think that i am a decent gamer but trials is making me question everything about myself and my abilities as a gamer...lol

edit:

i hate the fucking time limit on inferno

after 1000's of fails, i got really lucky on a couple of obstacles and made it to the final checkpoint with 302 faults but i ran out of time...:(

i had 28:30ish on the clock when i hit the final checkpoint and couldn't get that last bunny hop in time(ended up faceplanting into the final platform 3 or 4 times)

i feel like i've been kicked in the nuts

Edited by wexsuvslim

• 4 weeks later...
Man, I've been wanting to say that for at least 3 days now. WHY THE FUCK DO THAT LIMIT EXIST?

It's a game of patience and practice. If you can't do Hard or Extremes then that's a sign you aren't ready for them. Go back and do easy/beginner/medium tracks for awhile, then try Hard again. If you can find a Hard track that's easy for you play that one over and over again til you understand the techniques you need to do rather than spam left-right-left and hoping you get past the obstacle.

Extremes are also meant for the extreme. Not your casual player like your associating yourself with. To do those tracks you need to put forward the time and effort to get good enough to do them. The top players on the leaderboard didn't magically get there. Hell, even the guy at the bottom of the leaderboard didn't magically get there.

Edited by Dog Face

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree with a lot of what has been said here.

The entire theme of the game and the visuals and the tracks just seem rushed. More like a level designer was just "working for a paycheque" and didn't give 2 shits.

What's the fix? BATSHIT INSANE DIFFICULTY!!!!!!!!

I will never ever come near perfecting this game, especially with the ludicrously stupid hard dlc crap. Makes me wish I never bought the game.

Oh well, it goes into the "do not play" pile along with watch dogs.... Which are both coincidentally ubisoft games.... Hmmmmm.....