Easy 1000?

King Afc x

I got this game over two weeks ago... I tried playing it the first night and had to take it out of my Xbox 20 minutes later.... it's definitely an easy 1000, but boring as hell. It's the worst game I've played for Xbox 360. Maybe the worst game I've ever played on any system. (and I've played King Kong)

following the solutions it's really easy easy :)

• 2 weeks later...
its a rather easy 1k

theres one achievement for each case, 5 cases 200gs each

cases are rather long and with a guide should take about 15/20 mins each

if your only playing for the gs then use a guide to save yourself from iminent boredom

:)

5 cases, 20 minutes each...

Can this really be cracked in under 2 hours? Just want to know as I am looking to crack it and trade-it in the next two days...

• 4 weeks later...
It's the worst game I've played for Xbox 360. Maybe the worst game I've ever played on any system. (and I've played King Kong)

You should check out the pile of crap that is Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust. But yes this game is very boring. Too much having to go back and forth. Don't get me wrong, I'll still finish it for the easy 1000 GS. I just hope I can stay awake to do it.

its a rather easy 1k

theres one achievement for each case, 5 cases 200gs each

cases are rather long and with a guide should take about 15/20 mins each

if your only playing for the gs then use a guide to save yourself from iminent boredom

:)

Dude not sure what you're smokin' but it can't be leagal. There's no way any of the missions only take 15/20 minutes each. I beat the game in about 6-7 hours using a guide and skipping every scene and conversation.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...