About how many times a day...

Used to get one or 2 a day on MW2, don't remember for BlOps but probably a similar amount. Think I've only had one or 2 in total for MW3.

If it's QS/NS I either just ignore it or join if I'm in the mood and just want to mess around.

If it's boosting lobby then I'll report for cheating.

If it's 10th lobby then I'll report for cheating and file a complaint for system tampering. And usually tell them that too which is where all my neg rep comes from zD

well, when you lay prone in a bush with a Gold Type 95 and Heart Beat Sensor shooting people in the back, you're gonna get hate mail. :p

LMAO, i dont think i would send hatemail but thats some dirty gameplay. by far typeOP is the gun that most people have gold, nice to know thats all they get kills with.. personally i use the m16, i have used it since COD4 and i dont mind the reduced damage too much. also its halarious when i outgun a type95 with my "longshot" class (m16).

i never send messages ro recent players, but for some reason i get flooded with them. like others mentioned its almost always for an infention lobby, and several times i get one for 10th or quickscope lobby. i actually debated on joining the quickscope lobby, and tac-knifing all the snipers ahahaha.