Where is online pass content?

It says on the card to goto a certain town, can't remember the name. It's supposed to be in a chest somewhere there.

Thanks. I checked the chest yesterday after I put in the code and nothing was in it. I guess the game needed to be restarted cuz it was there today.

Pre-order Bonuses: They're in a chest in Gorhart right outside the inn.

House of Valor: It's in the eastern part of Alserund (first desert area you get to from The Sidhe), and I think there's small text marking the spot on the map but I'm not 100% sure.

Edited by some Irish guys

... for those of us who can't find their shitty piece of paper for whatever reason, can someone please provide the town name?

The shitty little insert doesn't say actually :/ The armor is in an outdoor chest in the first town you come across, and is accompanied by any pre-order/demo gear. (You get a quest marking the location called "Special Delivery" well before you get there)

Thanks. The armor etc was fairly easy to find, but I could not figure out for the life of me where the heck the House of Valor quest was, and I'm sick of selling stuff I'd like to keep for purely aesthetic reasons :(

Np, I'm in the same boat. I got the house in Canneroc early on, but with only 1 chest to store things in I ran out of space pretty quickly -_-

Edit: Well damn, it looks like the "stash" in Canneroc and in the Champion's House are tied together, still only 155 storage slots...

Edited by some Irish guys

Where is the house in Canneroc? How do you get it?

The house in Canneroc is in webwood its East/South East from where you start the game. When you walk into the town a bunch of spiders jump out and try to kill you, hard to miss. After that there is a quest in town to find the missing village leader or something finish the quest and then you get the house.

• 1 month later...