Worth The Purchase?

LichtS

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
No thanks. If you want more proof, it's easy. Note there isn't an achievement guide for Turok? This's one big feature of unpopular games. When somebody suggests you buy this game, he's just a blind Turok seires fanboy.
Turok has an achievement guide. Just saying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
this game is actually pretty kool so you should get it

I'd have to disagree and it sounds like a majority of others would too. I borrowed it from a friend back when it first came out and hated every moment of it. The only reason I'm looking to play it again is to up my achievement count; I'm holding off on a $20 purchase in hopes of renting it for less than half the price.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Despite what everyone els says about this game, I actually really like it. It's fun to sneak up on an enemy soldier and stab them in the face, and it's even better sniping them from half a map away with a bow and arrow.

Havn't tryed multiplayer, but single players holds good ground in my book. :)

`_Josh_`

• 4 weeks later...

Definitite rental unless the price tag is less than $7. Many of the mechanics you must manipulate for achievements are blatantly glitched and must be babied in just the right way for the achievement to pop, most notably "Pin 50 Soldiers with Arrows" and "Lure 5 Dinos to dine on Enemy Soldiers" (Only raptors and dilos count, nothing else), the multiplayer achievements are almost impossible to get without boosting, simply because there are very few people who play this game, and most of those who play regularly are either very good or very good at abusing the game's known glitches.

• 2 months later...

its okay, but dont count on getting many achievements unless your planning on boosting since most are mp

and knifing is annoying, yet its is oddly enjoyable where the whole MP match you run around each other in circles trying to knife...played it again when I was bored and there were about 12 total paople playing it I would say and that was months ago...probably even more of a graveyard now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...