Adding a friend?

jumpman174

How on God's green earth, do I add a friend in this game. 2 of my 3 goals are now related to adding a friend, but I for the life of me can't figure it out. I've figured out that in multiplayer you can right click and choose add as friend, but either that does nothing or no one has confirmed the requests I sent.

I have found this image which appears to have a bar to do a search for a friend name, but in my game, that space is just blank: http://i.stack.imgur.com/Mg0ww.png

If you figure this out, please let me know. I have this as one of my current goals. The other is to play multiplayer and there's no one online...

I don't have the option that you have to even add someone. Could be because I am not setting my location as Mexico.

Edited by Streak Leader

Hmm, I have an iPad and some Gameloft games for it, so I loaded one of them up to access Gameloft Live. I saw I had 3 requests from people to become Gameloft friends sent from Asphalt 7. I accepted them and they now show as friends when I create a room and can send them invites now, however they don't receive them. Having them send me one, I can only see the invite through my iPad app and accepting it takes me to the iTunes Podcast store. I don't know if they unlocked their goal when I accepted their request or not though. I know it didn't for me, but no one has accepted my requests yet, so I don't know.

Well, I'm down to 2 goals left. Complete 10 career events and add 1 friend. Don't tell me the goals don't repeat until you do them all. :(

EDIT: OK, got it down to just the add a friend goal. I skipped it which actually just buys it and now I have no goals. I was hoping they would repeat or something. :(

Edited by jumpman174