xN1Sx Finds a Possible "Red Skull".....

Joschwa

I was searching the Jungle rather thoroughly and I found several cool things. First off "Jason" (presumably the classic movie character is being referenced) is in the jungle, and in his cabin is the chainsaw. Now the pictures i am posting are pics of a red skull on a stick with 3 skulls below it, hidden in the jungle. We dont know if it is one of the colored developer's skulls or not, but we have not found a way to pick it up. Im putting the spot on the map as well. If anyone can figure this out, let us at xN1Sx know by posting here in this forum.

http://a1.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/152/f067a7c2f858482fbfbfc0b9d9b56cd5/l.jpg

http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/137/05172d0b9e454d90bcd189888dc20447/l.jpg

Now if this is just nothing, so be it, but we wanted to be sure since no one knows if there is one or not. Thanks!

No there wasn't any thug around. If you look at the map it shows where it is. Not ghost town, but rather a little area off the main road i found while exploring. It truly does look like it could be something, but Im starting to realllllly doubt it. Either way, I just posted this on here in case you had to do something particular to get it that I didnt try or in case it was a drop point.

Those skulls are part of a side-quest during Act III, when you are in the Jungle. The lady that gives the quest can be found at the top left corner of the map, directly south of the small camp. You go up a ladder to reach the area where she is located, then run through a path with a lot of bamboo, and come to a long, narrow bridge made of planks of wood. Talk to the lady there and she assigns the quest, where you go into the town and find red skulls for some ritual that she wants to perform. You can find torches like that sporadically in that area, and they usually have a red skull on one of the poles.

Those skulls are part of a side-quest during Act III, when you are in the Jungle. The lady that gives the quest can be found at the top left corner of the map, directly south of the small camp. You go up a ladder to reach the area where she is located, then run through a path with a lot of bamboo, and come to a long, narrow bridge made of planks of wood. Talk to the lady there and she assigns the quest, where you go into the town and find red skulls for some ritual that she wants to perform. You can find torches like that sporadically in that area, and they usually have a red skull on one of the poles.

Nope that aint one of them- Those are four inside the Ghost Village and that one aint in that location. However dont think its the missing skull as there are plenty of red/blood skulls in the jungle.