Achievements can be obtained with second controller

SubG3nius

So I was playing some Kick Off against a friend of mine at my house. And by accident I scored a goal on a volley and unlocked the achievement "Ruud Boy" for it. I also did get the "Quickly Now" for scoring shortly after a quick throw-in.

So since I unlocked these achievements while playing against a friend with a second controller, my bet is you can unlock most of the achievements while boosting with a second controller if you want to. That is all the achievements that aren't tied to a special game mode or where it says against the CPU.

Don't remember if you could do it in FIFA 11 also, but thought I should bring it up if anyone finds it helpful.

LOL what a load of bull, you have clearly said this so other people can try it and let you know if it really works and you created another account to make it look like it works!! busted.

Haha where the hell did you get that from?

You think that dude over there is me? Why the hell should I make a new acc for... No point in that!

And well, you can check my gamercard, I got both of those achievements already, and I know it works so there is no reason for me to let others test this for me.

Jesus Christ of some people, here you try to be helpful... Last time...