Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday, May 11th. 11pm east coast. first come first serve. probably grind for an hour or two (or three, if people are down). need 6.

i posted the gaming session on TA.com. currently have 3 of 6 spots filled. 3 more spots left. if you want one, sign up there, or you can post here obviously.

i posted the gaming session on TA.com. currently have 3 of 6 spots filled. 3 more spots left. if you want one, sign up there, or you can post here obviously.

I would like to get involved

my GT is masterchiefguy

I would like to get involved

my GT is masterchiefguy

i just posted another session on TA.com for tomorrow at 11pm (east coast). last session went great and everyone got at least one achievement. if anyone wants to join, priority will be given to those who sign up at TA.com! loon, are you familiar with trueachievements.com and signing up for a boosting session? it's quite simple, but i'll keep an eye out for you either way.

i just posted another session on TA.com for tomorrow at 11pm (east coast). last session went great and everyone got at least one achievement. if anyone wants to join, priority will be given to those who sign up at TA.com! loon, are you familiar with trueachievements.com and signing up for a boosting session? it's quite simple, but i'll keep an eye out for you either way.

I'm not can you give me an exact link to click to sign up?

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=322464

we only need 6 people. there are currently 3 people signed up (including myself). you're more than welcome to be number 4, and tucky (another guy on these forums) can be number 5. however, if the spots do fill up before tomorrow, then i have to take those guys. so sign up if you for sure want a spot!

i'm done with the weapons achievements guys. thanks to the very few of you who were actually online and willing to help. to those who don't have 'em yet, good luck. i never saw half of the people who posted here because they were never online, and when i'd send invites to those who were online, they didn't wanna boost. so yeah, i dunno. like i said before, thanks to the few who did help, but i'm done for now (and i'm probably gonna hold off on Seriously, still undecided).

Hey Guys!

I'm looking for 2 people to join our 3 v 3 boosting session. I currently have 4 people including myself who boost Gears almost every day.

I need 2 people who can get online pretty much every day during the week between 11pm GMT and 1am GMT. This 2 hour daily session produces at least one weapon kill achievement a day.

We are working our way through all weapon kills and when everyone is done we will start grenade tag boosting.

If you feel you can make the daily sessions then please send me a message over xbox live as soon as possible.

Gamertag: HRH Dave

Edited by HRH Dave
Spelling