Take off work?

FPS GLIMMER

Take off work?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Take off work?

• Yes
    • No

I'm working Tuesday myself, 5am-11 but I'm not too fussed. 3 of the 4 possible people I can be running 4 player co-op with are good work mates on the same kind of hours as me so I'll be holding off for everyone to jump online and make a start. I have however, booked off 2 weeks straight starting the 9th of November for Fallout 4 and Tomb Raider.

Morning everybody!

I was wondering if i should take off work to play halo 5.... Usually I would, but after the master chief collection I have serious doubt this game will work on release day. This doubt is so bad I am not sure if I even should buy the game until I have proof it will work.

If you can get the day off without it affecting your job position then yes but I'll be at work until 6am on release as I can't afford to take any days off yet.

Don't understand people taking off work to play games. Do you need to get started before others? finish before others?

Go to work and get paid for working at a slower pace because you're online looking at videos of the game. save your sick day for when you need it.

Agreed. I always had a hard enough time justifying just launch day, let alone a week or two :think:

Don't understand people taking off work to play games. Do you need to get started before others? finish before others?

Go to work and get paid for working at a slower pace because you're online looking at videos of the game. save your sick day for when you need it.

I take weeks off for games as I work 12-14hr shifts so each day of my rota would maybe be able to squeeze in 1hr-2hrs a day of a game so to me that's not really good enough. So now that I have taken the week off get to at least enjoy minimum 8hrs a day worth it for me. Especially halo 5 so glad I did loving it so far co-op campaign is the way to go sooo fun :)