• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
My brother and I have been watching it together. We're not quite caught up on it yet. Seriously love this anime. Like, so much so that I'm actually tempted to get my own guild seal tattooed somewhere.

Love Fairy Tail, started because I needed something to watch while boosting Gears of War a couple years ago. Don't regret it one bit.

I want to get some Iron Dragon Scales with the Guild seal over it on my left shoulder at some point.

Love Fairy Tail, started because I needed something to watch while boosting Gears of War a couple years ago. Don't regret it one bit.

I want to get some Iron Dragon Scales with the Guild seal over it on my left shoulder at some point.

Nice. When you do, you totes need to post the pic. I can't quite decide where I want to put mine. I already have a tat on my left ankle. I was thinking about getting the guild seal as a custom temp tat so I could experiment with where to put it,

So much happened in the new chapter, yet so little. ugh

Nice. When you do, you totes need to post the pic. I can't quite decide where I want to put mine. I already have a tat on my left ankle. I was thinking about getting the guild seal as a custom temp tat so I could experiment with where to put it,

Most definitely will.

• 1 month later...

Finally sat my ass down to watch some Fairy Tail on Netflix. First episode's lip movements with the dub were cringe-worthy but once I ignored that, it's all fairly good. I watch both subs and dubs but if a dub's available, I wanna give it a go. And I'm liking the voice choices...though the subtitles are awkwardly not fitting anything being said by the English cast ._.; that's the case with anything though.

Yeah at the start animation wasn't to great either. It's getting better and hopefully they fix it up a bit for once it continues again. I believe they have the vast majority dubbed with the exception of about 2 volumes worth. (24-25 Episodes) Netflix is somewhat annoying only having Season 1 when there's at least another 5-6 seasons they could have on it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...