Achievement Discussion

Question about the upgrade all weapons. If you get the bonus weapons (like shotty, the free one, and the collector's editions) are those not included? So which of these: 1) Upgrading them does not count, and so I am screwed 2) there is a set point number you have to spend in each section and thus I am ok 3) Other?

Question about the upgrade all weapons. If you get the bonus weapons (like shotty, the free one, and the collector's editions) are those not included? So which of these: 1) Upgrading them does not count, and so I am screwed 2) there is a set point number you have to spend in each section and thus I am ok 3) Other?

You'll have more than enough points to upgrade all weapons, and anything extra you've been able to download. After that, you'll still have leftover :) No worrying at all!

Did anyone know What I have to do for the survivor achievement? In which Game Mode?

You will have to do this in cooperative story mode. It will happen on the last mission, after the last chapter!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, just gonna give a couple tips towards completing all of the Last Stand Co-op missions on realistic.

1st Tip: Enemies will always spawn at the farthest entrances from you and you teammate, so always keep that it mind.

2nd Tip: Quick Shots are your best friend (Click on the Right Thumbstick near and enemy and it will aim for the head automatically). Only seems to work well with the Pistol imo, takes a little practice but once mastered you can get a headshot a second at the very least, with this I never find myself using my automatic weapons pretty much ever.

For the Face-off Completionist Achievement, you gotta make sure you complete those maps till the end, win or lose it doesn't matter. This can be frustrating to get at times because of the sheer amount of people that quit out of their matches. I make sure to never quit out of a match even if I think I'm gonna lose, you will learn more from a losing match anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
could anyone help i finished story mode on realistic all the way through and no achievement unlocked does anyone no why thanks.

Try re-playing the last two missions on Realistic and it should pop. This has been reported ad nauseam on the Ubi forums.

Yesterday I finished all the faceoff maps and the achievement didn't pop up. I tried to do a workaround and play the last two on realistic, but still nothing happened. Any hints other than that I should complete every faceoff map I play?

I didn't have any problems with the main campaing, but my friend never got the achievement. Just wondering what will happen now when I'm playing co-op and all the other game features with him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so I completed the last two coop campain levels on realistic last week and today I decidced to get the first two levels done.

I load my game but the update didnt load (i was playing coop online)

so i play and finnish the first two levels and i have completed all the levels now but the achievement isnt poping up.

Any help would be nice, thanks:)

It didnt work I cleared my cache and it told me to update it but it wasnt the latest update that came out with the DLC, so when I look at my achievements it doesnt show the new one.

I also redid it on realistic and it still isn't showing for me? So I dunno what is wrong.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there an easier way of getting the perfect hunter achievement than whats suggested in the achievement guide?

Maybe I'm just no good at this game, but even if I go in with a second controller, killing 50 guys without getting killed or choked is still pretty damn hard.

Any tips?

Also: If there is someone who might be willing to help me with this I would be SO grateful! My GamerTag is Big Tuna99

Edited by BigTuna99

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...