heres how you can use any vehicle in any race

EmmOz

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is making the game way more interesting, this should been in the game originally. Yea makes things a little easier so what!! give the player more choice and its way more fun. I can pretty much get 3 stars on any race if you choose the right vehicle.

So far my "iron bear" truck beats most races mainly because its invincible, and can drive over/up pretty much any terrain.

so wtf am i doing wrong lol i have tried and tried and it just aint working for me....

(edit) ok so i managed to do it once out of bout 25 attempts

as soon as you see "GO" as the race starts press the back button ONCE (not start)then select the vehicle of your choice :woop:

You can only do it at the start, also restarting will keep the vehicle you have selected but you cannot reselect another until you go back to free ride and select the race again.

Edited by EmmOz

This only works for races you have previously 1 stared with the default vehicle and it does not work for challenges.

WTF!!!! stop talking out of your ass! I have completed quite a few races that I have not even been on before & used this method to win, Also this does work on all challenges.

Get your facts straight first you Muppet!!!!

Edited by EmmOz

WTF!!!! stop talking out of your ass! I have completed quite a few races that I have not even been on before & used this method to win, Also this does work on all challenges.

Get your facts straight first you Muppet!!!!

When I said it wasn't working for me, it really wasn't working for me. Those were the facts.

I figured out what was wrong tonight. I was trying each race and challenge with the default vehicle before trying the Use Any Car method. If you try the race with the default, the garage tab is grayed out when you hit the back button on the go! message. If you try the pick any car on the first go it works for all races and challenges.

if this gets patched ill just clear the cache and play offline until im done :)

Yeah thats what im gonna do if it gets patched. or i might just play the game disconnected from live. and this really has to be THE best find in the game so far.

Yay I just got the complete all races to 3*, it's so fun whipping out The Educator on the little muscle cars. Like Pure said I reckon I can 1K this now.

I dont know wether i'll be able to 1K it but im gonna give it a proper good shot at it.