Will there be dlc

kingkongkyle

I highly doubt there will be DLC considering its being destroyed by critics.

This is one of the reasons I am happy I have Gamefly. If I had bought this I would have been really pissed.

I am never playing another Silicon Knights game. I have lost all respect I once had for them, especially because I really loved Eternal Darkness and the Twin Snakes.

You can't honestly think the Devs were putting this together and said, ok everything looks good. We should get strong reviews, and people asking for DLC.

More like they were saying, ok, we totally screwed this one up, but lets put it out anyway then say we did our best and start something else that sucks too. It is easy to bash this game, I had a tad bit of fun, but if I bought it, I would not feel the same way. I would feel betrayed and disappointed and would be pissed, probably trying to figure out a way to get a full refund.

Trade it back while return price is still high, because it will drop like a rock very soon. If they do release DLC for it, (which I doubt) and you absolutely have to finish it, rent it again later, you will probably save more money that way too.

I'm not willing to give up yet on Silicon Knights, felt like Too Human was a game where they tried to be different, tried to do something big and ended up spending way too much money and needing a quick job to help them get to their next game.

Now if they had done tons of interviews, or tried to make it seem like this would be a huge title, then I'd be pissed. But the guys stealing your money are Activision. After Transformers Dark of the Moon, I'm gonna be shocked if the new Spiderman game is actually good. Waiting to find it was thrown together to make some quick money.