ME3 Fun stuff

Rooie Muppet

Everytime in multiplayer when I and somebody else goes down. I always get stomped on and a second later, a player revives the other.

Also, if I go down, my friend picks me up then he goes down and before I can get back my momentum, I go down too. :L I need to get good at this game again.

noticed Jack's body temperature too,

But my favorite was went I went into Liara's room to talk to her, and she pointed out Glyph to Shepard. After that, the whole conversation had Shepard and Liara following Glyph with their eyes, even though they were speaking to eachother. It was funny until Shepards head spun around like the he was in the Exorcist, then I was creeped out...

noticed Jack's body temperature too,

But my favorite was went I went into Liara's room to talk to her, and she pointed out Glyph to Shepard. After that, the whole conversation had Shepard and Liara following Glyph with their eyes, even though they were speaking to eachother. It was funny until Shepards head spun around like the he was in the Exorcist, then I was creeped out...

This is what got my attention. Half the characters in this game can turn their heads 180. The first time I saw this I was like whoa wait a minute. WTF?

Drunk squad mate... (put a spoiler cause I attached a video with it that also talks about a mission and run-in with another character).

[spoiler=tali]Tali Drunk was really funny. Afterwards, her talking to Javik was even funnier.

"It's introduced into the suit through an emergency induction port."

"That's a straw Tali."

"... Emergency induction port."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUWcAmt6VB4]Mass Effect 3 Drunk Tali - YouTube[/ame]

I met Jack in the Purgatory bar and asked her to dance. She said "everyone knows you can't dance!" Shepard disagreed, then proceeded to do the silly side-to-side thing from ME2.

Despite being full Paragon, I called a certain Hanar a "big stupid jellyfish".

There's a point where you can meet Garrus on the Citadel. The two of them basically do skeet shooting really high up in the Presidium, but right before that Garrus makes some good comments on Turians not being able to swim.

Around that point, I found Garrus and Vega down on the Normany's crew deck trying to outdo each other's stories. Garrus obviously won, but Vega tried coming up with crazy stuff like making a Harvester his pet. In response to defeating Saren and Sovereign: "You were with Shepard. Doesn't count."

One of my favorite scenes is when you take Javik to the Salarian world.

When you talk to Wrex being held by the Salarian guards, he tries provoking the guards by saying that he likes his Salarian liver raw. The guards get really mad, then Javik pipes in, "He's right, they were a delicacy in my cycle." The looks the guards give are quite hilarious.

Also in that mission, the entire set of dialogue when you touch the button that you aren't supposed to. You have to touch it almost two dozen times before it won't let you touch it anymore.

I had a good chuckle at Joker's reference to Hunt for Red October.

Not sure if Bioware actually intended this, but I noted Miranda's aussie-accented father shares names with Henry Lawson, a famous writer/poet from Australian history.

Loved taunting Ashley when she got very hungover.

Edited by The Stig

One of my favorite scenes is when you take Javik to the Salarian world.

When you talk to Wrex being held by the Salarian guards, he tries provoking the guards by saying that he likes his Salarian liver raw. The guards get really mad, then Javik pipes in, "He's right, they were a delicacy in my cycle." The looks the guards give are quite hilarious.

Also in that mission, the entire set of dialogue when you touch the button that you aren't supposed to. You have to touch it almost two dozen times before it won't let you touch it anymore.

Javik is just pure win; had him on every possible mission just for his dialogue.

I had a good chuckle at Joker's reference to Hunt for Red October.

Not sure if Bioware actually intended this, but I noted Miranda's aussie-accented father shares names with Henry Lawson, a famous writer/poet from Australian history.

Loved taunting Ashley when she got very hungover.

Shit, I must have missed that last bit with Ashley.

Javik is just pure win; had him on every possible mission just for his dialogue.

same here. loved the part

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

when you go with liara to her planet to get the catalyst and there are javik like statues and he keeps saying 'and you do not see the resemblence?' can't wait for some eagle headed alien to come, point at some egyptian hiroglyphs and say the same thing ;)

Agree with all those who mention Javik's dialogue, especially regarding the Salarians, or the "lizard" people as he likes to call them.

Another small conversation that had me chuckle was between EDI and Legion, with Legion commenting on EDI's new "form" and referring to it as "top heavy" among other things. Good stuff.

Drunk squad mate... (put a spoiler cause I attached a video with it that also talks about a mission and run-in with another character).

[spoiler=tali]Tali Drunk was really funny. Afterwards, her talking to Javik was even funnier.

"It's introduced into the suit through an emergency induction port."

"That's a straw Tali."

"... Emergency induction port."

Thankfully it's available in video form:

Mass Effect 3 Drunk Ashley - YouTube

Wow, I wonder if this is the time that Traynor said Williams wanted to see me in the Observation room and I couldn't find her. I didn't think to check in the corner on the floor. God damn it...

Way better than drunk Tali imo.

I got trolled by the game.

**** SPOILERS *****

During the Tuchanga mission where you have to activate the two hammers, there are brutes dropping down from the sky. I activate one of the hammers and sprint over to the other. I have full health and full shields. A brute drops from the sky and lands directly on me. I die. LOL.

loved that part, except for the fact that she acts like the person died even if they don't...but still worth it for "emergency induction port"

another of my favorites was Joker and Garrus exchanging jokes on the bridge, some funny and i suppose for the time slightly racist jokes, my favorite being "how do you know when a turians out of ammo?" "he switches to the stick up his ass as a back up weapon"

honestly this game has so many fun interactions between the crew

How do you get them pissed?!

i'm guessing you mean drunk, but they're a couple after mission scenes. i don't remember what sets Ashley off but your comms officer will tell you that ash didn't look good and you should check on her, she'll be on the ground in her room (took me forever to find her, heh thought my game was glithched when i didn't see her there)

as for tali that happens after one of the cerberus ops later in the game, don't want to spoil but again your comms officer will mention that tali isn't doing so great and shes in the lounge

*potential spoiler* I like the dialogue between Shepard and Liara's "father". Shepard tells her that in Human culture she & Benezia would both be considered Liara's mothers. She responds by referring to Humans as something like " a bunch of xenocentric dicks"

I would love to hear Javik's dialogue as it seems everybody thinks he's funny, but he isnt much use for Insanity difficulty. I'll probably make an easy run through with him to get any achievements i missed and to hear his dialogue

Back on topic: Anything Wrex says. Pure comedy gold

Back on topic: Anything Wrex says. Pure comedy gold

i was disappointed you don't get to have more of a talk with him at the end, all your crew gives you some decent talks with the usual conversation wheels but poor Wrex is religaited to standard non crew NPC talk...he does give a decent speech to the other krogan though