help for xbox one ....

goenitz96

Hello

I just started on xbox one after a long time on 360, and i have some questions for the configuration.

- my friends xboxone, record some moment on fifa and ryse in automatic, but mine don't do it. I have the recording enabled in the parameters, what should i change ?

- on the 360, i've put the other player voice only on microphone, here i heard them on tv, how can i change that ?

- For friends and follower, if i understand well, when you now add a friend, you became a follower and you can watch everything he does (whithout accepting back the friend request like in the 360). So i have some stats shared with friends only, do the followers can see them too ?

- is tehre a way to get an alert for low battery on your controller ? like the rotating ring on the 360 ? because having the controller shutting down without warning in multiplayer is not good....

thanks a lot for your help, parameters on xbox one are not so easy to understand.

Hello

I just started on xbox one after a long time on 360, and i have some questions for the configuration.

- my friends xboxone, record some moment on fifa and ryse in automatic, but mine don't do it. I have the recording enabled in the parameters, what should i change ?

- on the 360, i've put the other player voice only on microphone, here i heard them on tv, how can i change that ?

- For friends and follower, if i understand well, when you now add a friend, you became a follower and you can watch everything he does (whithout accepting back the friend request like in the 360). So i have some stats shared with friends only, do the followers can see them too ?

- is tehre a way to get an alert for low battery on your controller ? like the rotating ring on the 360 ? because having the controller shutting down without warning in multiplayer is not good....

thanks a lot for your help, parameters on xbox one are not so easy to understand.

A) it records only certain things, if it's enabled then when you warrant a recording, you should get it. Some games they are rare, some games it happens all the time.

B) I don't think you can, as your hearing them through their kinect, which also counts as a mic.

C) yes, I think so. Any follower can see your stats. And you can see your friends (although to them your a follower).

D) no, there's not. I expect this changed in an upcoming patch, as it's a PITA.

A) it records only certain things, if it's enabled then when you warrant a recording, you should get it. Some games they are rare, some games it happens all the time.

B) I don't think you can, as your hearing them through their kinect, which also counts as a mic.

C) yes, I think so. Any follower can see your stats. And you can see your friends (although to them your a follower).

D) no, there's not. I expect this changed in an upcoming patch, as it's a PITA.

A i know this, but we both have ryse and it works for him and not for me :(. we also have ki and forza, and nothing record so here i think it's normal.

B so i'll keep muting everyone in ghost when i play multiplayer alone.

C thanks to confirm this.

D i hope so, it'll really be a pain il MP

Thanks for fast answers :drunk

kinect is already off ( you heard everything in the house and it's not pleasant for other players it makes too muvh noise)

I'll try plugging my headset, good idea, i think i was doing like this on the 360 before, after i found the option "headset only" for other player sound.

And i found how it works for ryse recording: it's only on multiplayer, not in solo mode. I just ty it now ...

A i know this, but we both have ryse and it works for him and not for me :(. we also have ki and forza, and nothing record so here i think it's normal.

B so i'll keep muting everyone in ghost when i play multiplayer alone.

C thanks to confirm this.

D i hope so, it'll really be a pain il MP

Thanks for fast answers :drunk

D: yes the rumble stops when battery is low... this is a good indication to get ready to change batteries or put your controller on charge.