The Ultimate Comeback Challenge

ttsutaoka

So I know there has been some problems and difficulty with this challenge. A couple of us forum-goers just got it today. By boosting of course, in Skirmish Racing. It was actually kind of fun to help each other out and play defensively.

But, one guy had to do it at least 5 times before it counted. So, here are some suggestions if if you have troubles with it:

-Make sure you are in first AFTER you pass the start line (if you start in first at the very beginning, stay there until you pass the start)

-Stay in first for at least 3 or 4 seconds, so the game acknowledges you are in first

-When you get to last, however much you may not want to, stay there again for at least 3 seconds (for the same reason above)

-Use every power up possible (obviously), play offensively and defensively

-It is best to have one or two buddies to help take out some other players, making it easier to get in first

When we did it, at least one of us was in first, ensuring that we could slow down and let the other person win. This may not work on your first try. Just keep at it, and you'll get it.

Plus, a tip: try to get at least 4 people in a lobby, then go into the Community playlist. You can play against AI's and still get the challenge.

I actually was able to get this unlocked yesterday. I did it 1 time but for some reason it didn't unlock the challenge. The second time I did it, a guy passed the finish line before me, but it said I won the race and gave me the challenge.

if anyone is thinking of boosting this again.... im game

Im up for boosting this also... just 2 others now. Its so annoying though.. Ive been working on the multiplayer sticker requirements all day. I won the team battle thing first time, then hardcore mode and then motormash and I thought I was going to finally finish the comeback challenge and after twice I thought I had it no luck :(

Just letting you know I managed to get this requirement this morning. A tip I can offer which helped me get less opponents was when you are at the screen to select a multiplayer game mode press 'X' for Matchmaking Options then for Region Rule select 'Local Region Only'. For me Blur couldn't find any games so it created my own gaming session. From there 1 person joined and I just tried the challenge against the one person rather than trying 4+ each time. Unlocked on my second try. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Got this today, was pretty lucky. Was in skirmish racing, playing a few games, and it got down to just three people including me. I started in first luckily, so I dropped to the back after a few seconds and spent the rest of the race collecting shields and boosts. Managed to overtake the guy in first on pretty much the mast corner of the last lap. My heart was in my mouth lol. Just got to get a bit lucky I suppose.

Got this today, was pretty lucky. Was in skirmish racing, playing a few games, and it got down to just three people including me. I started in first luckily, so I dropped to the back after a few seconds and spent the rest of the race collecting shields and boosts. Managed to overtake the guy in first on pretty much the mast corner of the last lap. My heart was in my mouth lol. Just got to get a bit lucky I suppose.

good story.

sadly this had not happened to me yet.

whoever wants to boost it, msg me my gt is el tuaya arg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm getting fucking pissed! Ive done this like 10 times already, no challenge. I dont get it.. I've started last on purpose, get first, wait a few second, then last, waiting a few seconds again then take first and nothing.. When I say few sec I mean like 5to 10 sec.. This has been with 1 player and with 3 players... Help!

• 3 weeks later...
I'm getting fucking pissed! Ive done this like 10 times already, no challenge. I dont get it.. I've started last on purpose, get first, wait a few second, then last, waiting a few seconds again then take first and nothing.. When I say few sec I mean like 5to 10 sec.. This has been with 1 player and with 3 players... Help!

Ok, this is how Ultimate comeback works. This was done twice, back to back and it unlocked right away. We did this in Skirmish race(2-10) lobby first with just two players, then second time with 3 players. Worked both times.

Set up your boosting party, make sure the person going for the challenge passes that START line in last place. Gain first place status in first lap, do not lose it until you start lap 2. During lap 2 fall back to last place and stay there until lap 3. Once everyone is on lap 3 go back and gain first place. Finish in 1st place, never losing such status. once race finishes you will see it pop.

I should be keeping this game for some time, so if you need help, then send me a FR and i'll try to help you out when available.

• 1 month later...