Greatest Stealth game of all time!!!!!

InWaiting

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
The entertainment factor lasts about 5 minutes. Unfortunately, for completionists, once you give it a try, you are stuck until you finish the horror.

That's precisely my situation. That disc just sits there in my collection, uncompleted, mocking me. Over the years I've occasionally fired it up, only to resolve yet again within minutes that this time I'm finally going to toss it, recycle it, donate it, etc. And then, somehow I can't bring myself to do it, I can't let that cursed game win. So the cycle of suffering continues.

Sneak King, oh how I despise you with every fiber of my being!

• 1 year later...

I bought my 360 in 2008, but even before then, I always admired this game. I just thought it was the cat's meow, and wanted it so very much. Sometime last year, I managed to find it randomly at my local Gamestop. I bought it, beat it, got all of the achievements and put it on my shelf. It was the prize of my collection. I'm switching to the Xbox One in a few weeks, but before that comes, I'm going to make sure that Sneak King is the last game I ever play on my 360. Microsoft's servers will record that data and people will be able to see that fact. Sneak King will always have a place in my heart.

• 1 year later...