Gold Dog Tags:

JORDAN K 95

There definitely needs to be assignments to go along with them, these dog tags look decent and it would be an absolute shame if we got them without a challenge!

I doubt there will be assignments, if it is the "Bonus Content", it will be just another Premium perk. A pretty cool one at that! Besides, if there were assignments every one would just boost them any ways, so whats the point?

I doubt there will be assignments, if it is the "Bonus Content", it will be just another Premium perk. A pretty cool one at that! Besides, if there were assignments every one would just boost them any ways, so whats the point?

mmmmhmmm

and theres 3 dog tags, not 5 so it would look silly on the assignment list :L

off topic: rember drew ahaha

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2013/01/28/446203_gold-coast-news.html

on topic: they look pretty sweet.

I hope there are assignments too.

And I hope they're all as difficult as Rambo to unlock, to separate the boosters from the men. ;)

Hmmm.....

What Drew said...

Well every noob and his gran can wear these things now. Hooray.

You are looking at it as your glass is half empty. If your glass was half full it would mean that there are 3 dog tags that everyone and their gran are going to be wearing and how many can you snag in 7 days? Plus, I don't know about you Rich, but I just surpassed 400 blank tags taken and I welcome any generic tags so that pussies can use them instead of blanks.

You are looking at it as your glass is half empty. If your glass was half full it would mean that there are 3 dog tags that everyone and their gran are going to be wearing and how many can you snag in 7 days? Plus, I don't know about you Rich, but I just surpassed 400 blank tags taken and I welcome any generic tags so that pussies can use them instead of blanks.

i never noticed--i have 365, that is slightly ridiculous, isnt it?

Ah, yes, I remember our competition with the old dogtag sets to see how many we could all snake in 7 days. Let's do likewise again eh? ;)
i never noticed--i have 365, that is slightly ridiculous, isnt it?
I have 361 blank tags!

Last night l played against a DICE community duder, had a 'dice approved' gold tag. He was named some, "total fps" or something.

Couldn't get his tags ;(

I have been after the DICE Friends for a while and I actually waited 10min in line for a spot in a server that Mr. FPS was playing in, I guess a lot of people want that tag. I use this site to check periodically when I am playing, also used it to get 2 DICE Dev tags, http://stalkdice.oscarmike.com/index.php.

I have been after the DICE Friends for a while and I actually waited 10min in line for a spot in a server that Mr. FPS was playing in, I guess a lot of people want that tag. I use this site to check periodically when I am playing, also used it to get 2 DICE Dev tags, http://stalkdice.oscarmike.com/index.php.

Hah wow, hardcore :D

It was a game of domination on Scrapyard, he wasn't doing especially well nor bad. I thought about sticking in on the server for as long as l could grab him but just meh'd out anyway.

is this for just the new tags? i would play, but ive been firestorm chopper-whoring lately haha

plus drew will prolly win anyway lol

Yeah for the new tags, I think 7 days are up by the way. I have 0 Golden Skulls, 6 King of Skulls, and 5 Golden Soldiers... not that many but my excuse is I have been playing a lot of TS earlier in the week to get the medal