The Quality Of Players In This Game Is Reaching MW2 Levels...

I was playing a game of Rush a few days ago and, as usual, literally every single member of the team apart from myself was a sniper. No-one was helping to arm the MCOM's and they were all sat in bushes a mile away from the objectives. After the match, which we lost of course, I sent a mass message to all the players that were on my team, along the lines of 'Good game guys, hope sitting in that bush was fun for you!'. In return, I got several messages - the usual 'Shut up noob', 'You're a fag', etc, etc.

One response in particular though was pretty funny and I'll post a pic of the message after this. Apparently, going '13-1' is worth getting bugger all points and a loss. Also, 'points are for fags' and 'IncensedCape is a twat', yay! I literally burst out laughing when I read these. Does this happen to anyone else? (useless K/D obsessed teammates)

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo116/IncensedCape/IMG_0400.jpg

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo116/IncensedCape/IMG_0404.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol wow, I can't believe it, go back to CODMW2!!! Lolz at these pics, I still can't believe someone would put "IncensedCape = TWAT" as their motto...wow!

And how can points be for fags? WTF? Lol...it's how you rank up, and obtain guns & specs...lolz at the fail sauce reply...

Exactly. 'Points are for fags' is literally the funniest thing I've ever seen on XBL. I reported the second guy for an inappropriate motto. Nothing will happen of course, as I swear the complaint system is just ignored completely. I've reported many people in the past for inappropriate mottos and such and they never get changed.

Dice made the game so centric around tons of points that you can only get by taking the objective and you still have people like that...morons. My squad always goes for the objectives, our K/D may not be so high but at least we win the match most of the time. Getting kills gets boring after a while, working as a team to take down an objective is the run part of this game.

This is why me and my friends have really started to dislike the online. It's annoying when we're playing a 12v12 and only 3 of us (our squad) are trying to arm/disarm the MCOMS. I really can't stand the teammates who camp next to an MCOM station that was armed and don't disarm it just so they can kill the people heading to it. It's just annoying as hell.

This is why me and my friends have really started to dislike the online. It's annoying when we're playing a 12v12 and only 3 of us (our squad) are trying to arm/disarm the MCOMS. I really can't stand the teammates who camp next to an MCOM station that was armed and don't disarm it just so they can kill the people heading to it. It's just annoying as hell.

If they do that then you can tell how bad they are at this game xD I've seen it a few times... Its like 'wtfl2shootwhiledisarmingnub'

have lost all faith in online play, quit it for ages, want to get back on the scene with people who actually want to play, have added all of you above, to my friends list, and who knows maybe i'll get a game out of one of ya :) if not good luck to you all :)

Funny coming here to read this, i bought the game a couple of days ago and only yesterday and today have i been playing online multiplayer. admittedly i've not played rush, i like conquest a lot at the moment at i refuse to touch sq.dm- but i see one too many recon-retards online for my liking and came here to read and see if people felt the same.. i guess you can fix broken games but you cant fix the broken individuals playing it.

Its always the same normally you get players who think they are amazing because the have the hihest K/D, my K/D is 1.26 but i still go in for all objectives and even when am a sniper am covering people going into the objetive not just waiting for heads to pop.

I have noticed on the 360 that many players do not talk, which kinda ruins the 'team play' aspect of the game.

Yea, I've noticed a lot of this as well. I play Recon class, but I don't use the Sniper Rifles. I generally run around with the sub-machine gun (Name is escaping me right now), that way I can just rank up the class and be done with it. Almost there though. Have like 1 more thing to unlock.

I also can't stand medics who run around the game with LMGs and don't even toss out Medkits or Defib people...

I also can't stand medics who run around the game with LMGs and don't even toss out Medkits or Defib people...

Indeed, whats the point of being a medic if your not dispensing any medicinal forms of aid!! Granted though, some people dont have access or rather.. 'didnt' have access to Medkits/Defib at the time (like me) but then you look at their level and you think... "lazy so and so.."

I got those messages too, this one was for planting AT Mines in front of the enemys Tanks in Mainbase on Panama Canal:

"I hope you get cancer you German prick stop spawn killing noob"

Just open your eyes and destroy the mines i would say

This one was for Shooting a Tank with my Apache on Atacama Desert:

"You need a life get some friends douchebag"

And this one was for no reason:

"Bad rep, banned soon."

Lmao xD No lifers xD

Too many snipers annoys the piss out of me. I can't stand it, obviously you do typically need 1-3 for recon, tank destruction, motor strikes, etc. But you don't need 12 snipers.

I'm all for team play, I have most of my unlocks so I don't mind playing in either class, I do what the team needs the most for the particular map. Feel free to add me to your friend lists, I wouldn't mind having more good players to play with.

On my days off I'm usually on between 1pm-11pm Eastern Standard Time (US)

I have the same problem. It seems like every game me and my friend jump into nowadays is just a bunch of morons who continually die and get nothing accomplished, or they are sitting in a bush getting 1 kill every 5 minutes. They need to make a cap on how many snipers that can be on each team, or make a no Recon kit playlist, but that's deff. never gonna happen, so I wish for the latter. As for the messages, I get 1 or 2 every now and then when me and my friend rape in the choppers, or I start murdering them with the UAV and they never shoot me down. But I feel like sending the people who continually spawn kill with the choppers a message, because it's so dumb when you can even go out into the open to shoot a tracer or a rocket at it before you annihilated by them within 5 seconds every time you spawn.