Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE: Nevermind, just got the achievement.

Anyone online right now want to get 5 ranked matches in a row? I want to get this achievement before the game actually is officially released. Message me via Xbox Live.

GT: TheDarkBean

Edited by MetalReaper

Im lookin to boost the multi on this game, just hit me up.

I love this game, Im am not good at it all but it looks so great, great characters and handles good too. I thought SF4 looked good, but it was too difficult for me to even beat the computer on easy, but this game is more accessible.

I have played all the other ones but havent been good since Dreamcast.

Looking to boost the character specific achievements along with the rank wins. Usually on around 10 PM EST. Send me a friend request if you are interested. GT

Jericholic101

Got the achievements that I needed. Thanks to all that helped. Moved on to another game.

Edited by Jericholic101
Not looking to boost any more.

Add me for boosting, I keep getting kicked out of Ranked lobbies, I assume by other people who are boosting :D Need 4 more Ranked wins for the 5-win streak, if you're willing to let me win 4 times in a row I'll let you win 5 in a row. We can knock out the character vs. character achievements this way too. GT: Holger Czukay

Gamertag is oOoSuperLobster

Will be on for a couple hours this afternoon getting the hang of the game and maybe looking to boost a little. Have to work tonight though but then I will be mostly on the next couple days. Just don't take offense if I am playing something else and I don't want to switch over. One more thing, I have 2 young dogs who I have to go outside with every hour or so, so I might have to leave you hanging for 10-15 minutes.

Hey Y'all, I need to get a group together for the player lobby achievement where 7 people join in. Also, I need help with some other easy achievements... I will be on later tonight after (10:00 EST) so please add me and send me a message. My GT is Hitman23h. Be there or be square. :uzi: