Achievement Trading Thread

The Pants Party

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since all of my friends playing this have already gotten rid of the game, I'll be needing some help with this and will offer some help as well, of course.

GT: HornzOverHalos

I can be on Monday-Sunday about 8:30pm-Midnight EST.

I have two friends who will definitely play again with me when the DLC comes out, and a third that likely won't, so I'll hit you up when we get it/decide to play it. It will likely end up being on a weekend since we never can sync up our weeknights. We're on EST as well.

I will be up for this, already have 1000 GS, at the moment trying to finish off Fifa 10 of all games before servers close on Dec 6th, as well as having Rage, Batman, Fifa 12, Sonic, Goldeneye and next WWE 12 all ready to play, I will want to get and use my DLC codes for Dead Island and get 1250 with co-op partners.

Add me and I will participate in Bloodbaths

I'll be looking to do the "30 consecutive waves" tonight, starting sometime between 10-11pm EST (not sure when my wife will fall asleep :p) -- Looking to get a full group, Level 50 preferred. :)

I may still b online at that time in the uk. Although it will b early morning. Here. Lol. Send me an invite if I'm online...... I'm level 50 also

I'll be looking to do the "30 consecutive waves" tonight, starting sometime between 10-11pm EST (not sure when my wife will fall asleep :p) -- Looking to get a full group, Level 50 preferred. :)

I'm in too. That's exactly when I normally start playing. I've got a level 52 purna. I'll msg you later on this evening.

I sent you a FR and msg Pants. Im online now if you need another player. Im level 50, will use a Deathstalker Zed and have 50 large medkits. Got a great spot to camp on the easy map and made it to 28 myself but accidentally blew myself up with a Deo-bomb.

GT: ii SlayerX