Achievement trading/boosting thread

bleednornge72

I will be available on Friday the 19th anytime after 3 pm CST to do this. I am already in the playoffs so mine will only take 4 games to finish as I finished a season with 5 wins. Message me on live. I also have a second account with an Ultimate Team already created so this way after I get it, it will still be easy to match up since both accounts will still be at Level 1.

GT: XxChiCubs32xX

Edited by XxChiCubs32xX

Ya, I'm just looking to get all of the Ultimate Team achievements out of the way.....normally getting the "85 overall" is fairly easy but I don't have any extra points kicking around to buy some packs. But ya, I'm looking at getting all of the UT achievements and any other online ones that I need if anyone can help lemme know. ;)

Looking for someone to help me finish this off. Currently I am 2-2, so I have a couple fewer games left to boost.

Obviously, willing to return the favor and willing to trade off good cards afterward.

GT: wolfman0356

I am USA Central Time Zone. Should be on now until 4pm (next 7 hours) and then all day Wednesday and Thursday for the most part.

Anyone looking for a stacked Ultimate Team? It normally costs about 1600 points to hit the 85 overall. I have a team at an overall of 93. I have Moss, Andre Reed, Tavon Austin, tons of studs. I am done with ultimate team and just looking to get some of my money back. Anyone interested in the entire team for $10 via paypal?