Stick it to ya Challenge HELP

spike14

currently have 6/15 need help with this last challenge have cleared all areas and convoys to 0 threat level but havent finish the last or second last story missions...

this is really frustrating challenge if u missied it in the convoys clearing parts.

any help would be appreciated.please

thx

getting borders to land on your spikes will be a little harder if you have completed all the Convoy's though it should be possible...

For example, the Buzzards in Gutgashes territory at night are often driving around in a Mancannon which often carries 4 borders in the back.

Edited by SpinelesS

I'm working on this now and what I've been doing is driving laps around the top dog camp in Gutgash's region, the one that's surrounded by huge pointy rocks.

I'll drive around there at night and every now and then a buzzard truck will roll up with boarders. Sometimes a roadkill or scrotus car will have a guy hanging off the side, those ones will try to board you too, so take advantage if you see them. It is taking a LONG time, but I'm having better luck here than other spots I've seen posted.

I found a reliable method for this challenge. I was originally driving around the area indicated by SpinelesS, but it was taking quite awhile (4 kills in about an hour of driving). However, I noticed I was getting a reliable spawn of vehicles by driving back and forth on the route below:

http://i.imgur.com/mimhGYc.png?1

On the northern end, I was getting a boarder vehicle to spawn about 25% of the time. I was able to go from 4 to 15 kills in about 30 minutes utilizing this method. I hope this helps those getting stuck on this challenge.

• 4 weeks later...
Glad to hear that it helped! Cheers! :woop:

Thanks so much for this tip. I was stuck on 11/15 in endgame and I was starting to think I was screwed... But thanks to you I got this challenge done within minutes. Thanks again :francis:

Only "Rattling your dags" left and the last achievement will pop...

I'm still stuck on 1/15. I've tried Khobo's map/method and every other method out there that I've found. I just don't run into the boarder vehicles much at all, and when I do, they have a tendency to run away and not even try to board me at all (when I'm driving the Magnum Opus). When they do try, they jump straight to the front window no matter where my car is positioned. They never land on the spikes. One of them actually did stick, but when I stopped my car, he magically jumped off the spikes and attacked me on foot. I've tried using Buzzard vehicles since they have all the spikes all over them. They don't run away, but they won't board. I've tried the t-boning method, and that doesn't work either. Plus, the car takes more damage and I end up getting wrecked.

I'm seriously about to give up on this and not bother with the 100%. Minus this challenge, I would have rated the 100% at 2/10...now I'm rating it at 9/10.

• 3 months later...

I'm stuck in this challenge too, I was trying the route from the picture but only comes the red fortified cars with only one driver.

I think the kind of car you use defines if the car will attack you or run away from you.

Please add me on xbox live, share the tips, the kind of cars are you using, I will keeping try with basic cars, does anyone know if buzzard pickles car work?

Tramont1na

• 3 weeks later...
I'm stuck in this challenge too, I was trying the route from the picture but only comes the red fortified cars with only one driver.

I think the kind of car you use defines if the car will attack you or run away from you.

Please add me on xbox live, share the tips, the kind of cars are you using, I will keeping try with basic cars, does anyone know if buzzard pickles car work?

Tramont1na

You can still get this by sideswiping/skimming enemies who are on foot if you have the full spikes fitted.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...