"Needs More Data" Achievement Bugged?

Kasland

I'm pretty sure I've done the achievement several times and it will NOT unlock. It's the last one I need for this game and no matter how I do it, it shows to be locked. I've followed all the guides. Is it possible I'm doing something wrong? Is this happening to anyone else? I don't know what to do and really don't want to have to start a new game.

I unlocked "Needs more data" on the 4th Feb 16, so it was working last week.

As a reminder, you need to collect enough data to beat the first score presented on screen. That gives you the location of the lost assassin. Then I recommend you find and unlock the assassin which gives you a large bonus. Then collect enough data to reach the next score on the screen before the time runs out. Then jump into the rift. The data bonus check box on the menu screen should be ticked if your successful. You can check it in the progress tracker.

If you are having difficulty collecting enough data, follow the ghost assassin and let the timer run down to zero before you jump into the rift. You have a few extra seconds to collect data before the rift closes in on you.

Repeat on 2 other different rifts and the achievement will unlock. The xbox achievement tracker doesn't work on this one.

I completed all the Helix rifts for the gear and the only one that took a few tries was the Batttlefield.