FOCUS STONE in the new Zombie map: MOON!! (?????)

I found this video and notice that the French guy have the Focus Stone in his inventory. How is it possible?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHk6Y9HzrqA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]Black ops Zombie: La suite des secrets de "MOON" du pack de cartes Rezurrection - YouTube[/ame]

you have parts of the other maps for having the achievements. it seems they have time travel will tell but not ensemble cast. if you have both, there is a gold rod with the focus stone in the middle.

You have the vrill generator no matter what.... having done the achievements or not. You just have to be Richtofen

• 3 weeks later...

If you only have the Focusing Stone its because you HAVE to do Ensemble the Cast ONLINE!! Trust me, i had the same problem, no matter who hosted we would always spawn with the stone, and we have both easter eggs. Then my friend did the easter egg multiplayer online with me and i got the golden rod, we quit got on Moon and then one of us spawned with the Vril Generator, i don't know if it matters who is hosting or not. So you have to do Call of the Dead multiplayer online, not split screen or system link.