EA Nation freezes when you try to access share menu

Trying to share blueprints with my nephew the game locks up on him immediately after clicking on share in the main menu. You can click on right stick in main menu to go to share info and it also locks up. I tested this on my console and it locks up both ways as well. My game is installed to the harddrive, his is not. After you reboot the system it will work one time to download the race day and car blueprint, but it's a pain in the butt rebooting 25 times. Any way around this?

Edited by StabaCadaver

I have helped nearly 50 people since the news of servers shut down. After the issue the other day with server issues I have had same problem. I was helping a friend that works alot and was gonna snag the rest of the online before D-Day. I tried with 2 different consoles 2 different tags storage devices and installed vs run off disc. Same issue. I can download his file but as soon as he sends another one it locks. I was even in the middle of a race with same issue... I have my online done but this sucks for all the last minute people. Hope EA resolves this before servers go down or give an extra day or 2 because of last minute issues.