Collectibles Guide - 100% Dog Tags & Weapons (By Maka)

Maka

I've finally gone back to replay the campaign to clean up "Full Arsenal". I'm up to the start of Singapore, but I noticed that despite picking up all the weapons (3 x found in level, 1 from enemy) in South China Sea this time (I'd missed one on my original playthrough), Battlelog still shows that I'm missing one weapon from that level.

Did anyone else run into this? And did it matter for Full Arsenal? I've got a couple of other levels where I missed weapons on my first playthrough, hoping that this isn't going to cause me problems!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weapons can be found within the game environment, but can also be found on dead enemies and will still count towards the the achievement ticker.
  • The tracker only counts weapons that are found in the environment, and not those from dead enemies

So which is it?

Edit: Just seen your "Glitch" part about going online then going back to single player, i actually avoided this as i thought it was more prone to glitch if you did this, but seeing as i have completed single player now i don't think much can go wrong unless it decides i've not completed the game suddenly. If it does that its only a rental so it can go straight back, not messing around that much.

Edited by Killerchronic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So is the achievement still glitchy or does the game work properly now? Does anyone know?

Which one? The "Glitch" i mention and he mentions is to get achievements for free without actually doing them. If you have online achievements (up to 5) then that amount of achievements will unlock when you go into the shooting range. Thats not been patched but it doesn't bug or break the game.

I'm almost done with this game now except the online side so ask away and hopefully i can answer.

Also @Maka, honestly, and i never say this as i hate video guides for the most part, your guides have been excellent. Straight and to the point, you get right down to what you need to watch out for and skip the random jabber that alot of people seem to think is needed. Edited nicely and they work just great on my phone so i can sit playing and get the next tag, see where i need to get to, pause the vid, when i get there play the vid so i see what do to, carry on, rinse repeat. (my comp is less than 2m away but for 10secs of vid needed to watch its nice to be able to have the phone able to just play that and carry on)

Biggest thing slowing me down is me lol I get lost reading the forums to often ;)

• 1 month later...

New glitch This just unlocked for me with 2 other collectibles achievement right after i did all endings. i should not have this cause i am missing collectibles on every mission but suez. So in short i beat the story on hard and got all 3 collectibles on it. Then beat the last mission 2 more time 1st on easy then on normal and it unlocked. If this has something to do with it i did the ending in this order destroy the Valkyrie picked Hannah picked Irish.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...