Crota's End Loot Table

Xenolith666

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
another week, another three normal crota runs, no black hammer again. didn't even end up with any weapons this week, crota only dropped materials for me on all three runs, and one normal mode ship on the last run.

two weeks later, still no black hammer. this week just doing crota I got two last words, sword breaker, song of ir yut, hunger of crota, and another helmet on each character. so a bunch of energy and shards.

• 1 month later...
two weeks later, still no black hammer. this week just doing crota I got two last words, sword breaker, song of ir yut, hunger of crota, and another helmet on each character. so a bunch of energy and shards.

so another full month and 15 runs later, still no black hammer. last week I got a patience and time, last word, and no land beyond. this week I got a universal remote from deathsinger, universal remote from crota, ice breaker from crota, and a last word from crota.its been raining exotics but I don't need any of them lol,I'm up to 42 exotic shards and counting, no black hammer yet

Edit: after yesterday, according to destinytracker.com, I'm up to 83 normal crotas end completions, still have found a black hammer.

Edited by rianbattle