Full List of Food Items

Levex817

This is the entire list of food taken straight from the game in the help & options menu. I feel some of the names are a little off, and I know some of them are in Japanese, but like I said I took them straight from the game menu.

1. Green Pepper

2. Eggplant

3. Carrot

4. Onion

5. Red Turnip

6. White Turnip

7. Radish

8. Cucumber

9. Field Peas

10. Mushroom

11. Corn-Level 35

12. Fried Egg

13. Chestnut

14. Persimmon

15. Lemon

16. Tangerine

17. Peach

18. Banana

19. Pear

20. Watermelon

21. Chocolate Ice-Level 15

22. Soda Pop Ice

23. Strawberry Shaved Ice-Level 5

24. Lemon Shaved Ice

25. Melon Shaved Ice

26. Ujikinoti-Level 40

27. Soft Ice Cream

28. Ice

29. Doughnut-Level 25

30. French Fries

31. Frankfurter

32. Pudding

33. Hamburger

34. Shortcake

35. Devil’s Food Cake

36. Fried Chicken

37. Italian Soda

38. Egg Sushi

39. Shrimp Sushi-Level 50

40. Tuna Sushi

41. Eel Sushi

42. Root Beer-Level 45

43. Purple Crystal

44. Amethyst

45. Butterfly

46. Crystal

47. Sapphire

48. Amethyst Necklace

49. Shellfish

50. Ruby

51. Sapphire Necklace

52. Noodle

53. Ruby Necklace

54. Curry Rice

55. Crown (1)

56. Crown (2)

57. Silver Crown (1)

58. Silver Crown (2)

59. Gold Crown (1)

60. Gold Crown (2)-Video credit goes to TodaysForgotten- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vDu3aw3XZI]YouTube - Bubble Bobble Neo (or plus) - Getting last gold crown on level 1[/ame]

61. Eclair

62. Cherry-Level 1

63. Strawberry-Level 10

64. Tomato-Level 20

65. Apple-Level 30

66. Sixteenth Note-Level 85

67. Bub-Level 92

68. Chakkun-Level 93

69. Computer-Level 94

70. Grape

71. Pineapple

72. Orange Flower-Orange potion in classic mode

73. Red Flower-Red potion in classic mode

74. Clover-Green potion in classic mode

75. Rainbow-Yellow potion in classic mode

76. Eighth Note-Purple potion in classic mode

77. Wooden X-Octopus

78. Unnyokun(purple blob)-Flamingo

79. Okonomiyaki(pizza)-Green Mug

80. Pink Diamond

81. Yellow Diamond

82. Red Diamond

83. Blue Diamond

84. Purple Diamond

85. Big Pink Diamond-Pink Treasure Chest

86. Big Yellow Diamond-Yellow Treasure Chest

87. Big Red Diamond-Red Treasure Chest

88. Big Blue Diamond-Blue Treasure Chest

89. Big Purple Diamond-Purple Treasure Chest

90. Big Soda Pop Ice-Blue Cane

91. Big Chocolate Ice-Brown Cane

92. Big Tangerine-Orange Cane

93. Big Watermelon-Red Cane

94. Big Éclair-Cream Cane

95. Big Shortcake-White Cane

96. Melon

97. Durian

98. Blueberry

99. Horsebean

100. Pudding a la Mode

101. Snowy Crystal-Orange potion in arranged mode

102. Sun-Red potion in arranged mode

103. Twinkling Star-Green potion in arranged mode

104. Grumple’s Heart-Yellow potion in arranged mode

105. Moon-Purple potion in arranged mode

106. Big Melon-Blue Tear

107. Big Durian-Green Tear

108. Big Blueberry-Brown Tear

109. Big Horsebean-Red Tear

110. Big Pudding a la Mode-Orange Tear

I would also like to add that items 1-10 are obtained by waiting for the skull to appear then finishing the level, and for items 11-20 you have to wait for hurry-up to appear but before the skull . What I did was kill all enemies except 1 then waited for the ghost to appear before killing the last enemy and would then get my food item on the next level. The food items that I have added a level next to will automatically show up on that level once enemy bubbles have been popped, not to say they won't show up other places, just saying that they will definately show up on that level. Also whenever a "Big" food item appears all remaining bubbles on the screen will be a smaller version of it,( i.e. collecting a blue tear will give you a Big Melon in the middle of the screen and remaining bubbles will be small melons.)-Hope all of this is helping people to get all of the food items on the list.

Edited by Levex817

The skull-items - the ones you can only get after the skull appeared: are the numers matching to the levels and is it all in classic mode? All crowns in classic too?

No the numbers do not match the levels for the items that appear after the skull appears, from what i found random foods would appear after I took my time beating the levels. For the crowns Im not sure if they are only in classic but that is where i got them so Im not 100% positive if they are in arranged mode or not but I don't see why they wouldn't be, the only thing is that you have to use 2 controllers in the game. Wether you have 2 people actually playing or not doesn't matter, you just need to be realy quick at beating the level with 2 players in the game.

Okidok. I can confirm the random thing for the first classic levels. I just keep playing the first 20 or 30 in classic. You did classic, right?

I'm afraid of the golden crown 2.

Am I the only one who really likes it that 2 achs are made of 115 litte in-game-achs. I know much more about Bubble Bobble now. Never knew the potion falling thing for example but as a matter of fact I can recall a guy in the arcade who was falling as often as he could - I thought it was just showing off...

There is also a very nice factsheet for the arcade version on gfaq:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/583720/1222

wow that is one intense link you posted, personally I don't understand half of that shit,lol. The guy who wrote that must be a computer programmer or something cause it looks like a bunch of matrix gibberish to me,lol. But still pretty cool.

That must be what xDAx Awesome was referring to in his post earlier.

I need 78 and 79. Any idea where you got it? The flamingo I saw once...Both were items that came in the arcade version when you entered something in the highscore list...ktt (mug) and str (flamingo)...

Once you get the flamingo the remaining bubbles on the screen will give you the purple blob thingy, and if you get the green mug then the remaining bubbles will give you the pizza. Just make sure that you have a bunch of extra bubbles floating around the screen before finishing the level otherwise you've wasted an opportunity:eek:

wow that is one intense link you posted, personally I don't understand half of that shit,lol. The guy who wrote that must be a computer programmer or something cause it looks like a bunch of matrix gibberish to me,lol. But still pretty cool.

That must be what xDAx Awesome was referring to in his post earlier.

Those codes were ripped from the rom. You can use MAME with a script that will run through the code and you can match up the code to what you are doing. Neat, but ya, you have to be crazy. A guy who helped create the game, made the dump available or atleast confirmed all the info.

Don't worry - there are always bubbles on my screen, even when I sleep, they are burned into my retina. Flamingo and green mug. A specific level? Anyone?

Me too. The Flamingo is the only one I'm having trouble with.

Does someone know specifically how to make it appear?

Btw. this page is also full of BB-info :-)

http://tjasink.com/games/bb/[url=http://tjasink.com/games/bb/][/url]

The flamingo requires 6 books of death (Defeat 12 enemies with fire bubbles), and the green mug needs 2 star tiaras (Defeat 12 enemies with thunder bubbles).

This is werid to see cause I swear I already posted this here earlier today,lol. Oh well maybe Im just not getting enough of my daily spinach lol.

One fruit to go for the 200. The chestnut. No. 13!!!

I tried at least 50 levels after the skull appeared - no way. I took a closer look at the supernerd-factsheet I posted above and figured out that the first 10 fruits seem to pop up after the skull and the next 10 after hurry-up but before the skull appears. So I did 60 tries and every one from 11 to 20 appeared several times but not the chestnut. No item from 1 to 20 appeared btw. I tried different timings - no effect. I don't think it's random since the apple definitely shows up most often, I think they may just have different probabilities. I also think it does not have to to with certain levels. I tried arrangement and super. I'm totally frustrated.

Anyone else missing the chestnut aka the red acorn thingy?

Edited by kookyscientist

One fruit to go for the 200. The chestnut. No. 13!!!

I tried at least 50 levels after the skull appeared - no way. I took a closer look at the supernerd-factsheet I posted above and figured out that the first 10 fruits seem to pop up after the skull and the next 10 after hurry-up but before the skull appears. So I did 60 tries and every one from 11 to 20 appeared several times but not the chestnut. No item from 1 to 20 appeared btw. I tried different timings - no effect. I don't think it's random since the apple definitely shows up most often, I think they may just have different probabilities. I also think it does not have to to with certain levels. I tried arrangement and super. I'm totally frustrated.

Anyone else missing the chestnut aka the red acorn thingy?

Sounds like your having the same problem I did with getting the carrot,lol. I don't remember exactly how many tries I had to go thorugh to get it to finally pop up, but eventually I waited long enough for it. Funny enough I'm pretty sure the chestnut was the one that Kept coming up for me over and over again.:confused:

Finally got it - pretty much 13 above the night here...took me about 100 tries and as it came up I was so stunned that I nearly missed it. And it's official that food items 1 to 10 are skulls and 11 to 20 are hurry ups - I tested it.

Well congrats on the full 200/200, good thing you didn't miss it,lol.

Every fruit starting with the Chocolate Ice and ending with Gold Crown 2 is awarded for beating a stage in a certain amount of time, from slowest to fastest. The Melon Ice is acquired by beating a level in roughly 52-53 seconds, give or take. So basically, just start counting, or use a stopwatch when the level begins.

If you did it right, it'll show up in the next stage. If you get the lemon ice, it means you were a little too slow, and getting the Ujikinoti means you were a little too fast.

I had to do this to get the Lemon Ice, which was the last fruit I needed.

The Melon Ice is acquired by beating a level in roughly 52-53 seconds, give or take. So basically, just start counting, or use a stopwatch when the level begins.

Finally got it that way. Took over an hour of trying. you'd have thought I should have got it by luck in less than that. I got the blue ice pop dozens of times.

EDIT finally got them all for the full 200. :)

Edited by WonderCaliban

I'm having trouble getting the red chest/big red diamond. I know its supposed to come after getting 3 purple lamps, but I can't get any lamps to appear for some reason.

The method I have been using is play the first 12 stages or so until I get an umbrella, then save and restart stage 1. But I still end up mostly getting candy on stage 1. I've found plenty of umbrellas but the follow up item is never a lamp. Will it eventually show up on another stage or do other items like the candy take its place and prevent it from appearing?

Also, I am playing classic mode.