Scenario Master Glitched?

rNB-

I was wondering if anyone else was having this same problem. I have beaten the game on hard and went through it again on coop and still have not gotten this ach. I have been completing almost every scenario successfully and still, no ach. :(

Edit: It must be glitched for me because I deleted my save file and restarted a new game, counted up to 60 successful scenarios, and still no ach. Any help or info on this situation would be much appreciated, it's my last ach.

Edited by rNB-

I am in the same boat as you, finished the game twice already and gotten every other achievement in the game. Yet the achievement, Scenario Master won't unlock for me.

Edit:

The only thing that may have caused the achievement to glitch for me is when I got disconnected from my ISP, causing me to disconnect from the game and LIVE during Co-op. I never played the game solo.

Edited by genxbong

Anyone else experiencing this problem? I'm surprised it's only two people.

Maybe someone knows how to go about getting the achievement like using a different disc or somehow permanently deleting the save file? Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I was wondering if anyone else was having this same problem. I have beaten the game on hard and went through it again on coop and still have not gotten this ach. I have been completing almost every scenario successfully and still, no ach. :(

Edit: It must be glitched for me because I deleted my save file and restarted a new game, counted up to 60 successful scenarios, and still no ach. Any help or info on this situation would be much appreciated, it's my last ach.

for some reason i have "scenario master" but i cant get "got it done" any1 know any help?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
for some reason i have "scenario master" but i cant get "got it done" any1 know any help?

I got the same problem :(. i tried it at my mates house after recovering the profile. it never worked there either, and i still had all my data... so i dont think recovering would work.

• 6 months later...

Add me to the list. I've gone through the game twice on Hard and finished 6 of 9 missions in co-op and still do not have this one. I made sure to do 90% of the scenarios when I did my gold run through. I'll finish up my co-op achievements before deleting my save and if that doesn't work, try recovering my GT.

BOO!

EDIT - Well, deleted my save and recovered my tag. Went through on easy and had 50 scenarios by the end of mission 4 and no achievement. This really fucking sucks.

The odd thing is even though I deleted my save, I had all the guns unlocked.

Maybe if I recover it on a different xbox. I don't know, but this blows.

EDIT 2 - Tried recovering and then just playing offline. Didn't work either. It seems mission progress (medals you've earned) are saved on a server somewhere, regardless of deleting your save file. All your save file has is a checkpoint which is absolutely ridiculous! I will try this weekend on another xbox, but I doubt it will work. Looks like it's just tied to your gamertag. Seems this one is a permanent glitch. BOO again!

EDIT 3 - Recovered my tag to a memory unit and used it on 2 different consoles. Got up to 60 scenarios each and no achievement :(

I continued through both playthroughs without selecting a storage unit but the result was the same. Even without a save file, this info (medals, guns, etc) is saved from the leaderboards to your gamertag. I'm awaiting a reply from a guy who worked at swordfish studios, hoping to get an answer on this but considering the studio closed in April I doubt that will happen.

Perma-glitch. Great.

Hope this is avoidable for others. I don't what triggers it. If anyone has any info on it please post.

Edited by Filter x360a

• 1 year later...
Add me to the list. I've gone through the game twice on Hard and finished 6 of 9 missions in co-op and still do not have this one. I made sure to do 90% of the scenarios when I did my gold run through. I'll finish up my co-op achievements before deleting my save and if that doesn't work, try recovering my GT.

BOO!

EDIT - Well, deleted my save and recovered my tag. Went through on easy and had 50 scenarios by the end of mission 4 and no achievement. This really fucking sucks.

The odd thing is even though I deleted my save, I had all the guns unlocked.

Maybe if I recover it on a different xbox. I don't know, but this blows.

EDIT 2 - Tried recovering and then just playing offline. Didn't work either. It seems mission progress (medals you've earned) are saved on a server somewhere, regardless of deleting your save file. All your save file has is a checkpoint which is absolutely ridiculous! I will try this weekend on another xbox, but I doubt it will work. Looks like it's just tied to your gamertag. Seems this one is a permanent glitch. BOO again!

EDIT 3 - Recovered my tag to a memory unit and used it on 2 different consoles. Got up to 60 scenarios each and no achievement :(

I continued through both playthroughs without selecting a storage unit but the result was the same. Even without a save file, this info (medals, guns, etc) is saved from the leaderboards to your gamertag. I'm awaiting a reply from a guy who worked at swordfish studios, hoping to get an answer on this but considering the studio closed in April I doubt that will happen.

Perma-glitch. Great.

Hope this is avoidable for others. I don't what triggers it. If anyone has any info on it please post.

Yep same problem here. Thought about re-renting it but now I am giving up.